The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

And not only is today Friday,
we're already two days into November. Which means it's basically Thanksgiving.
Which means Christmas is already almost over.

It also means it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

The first on my list is a little lady by the name of Lydia Callis.
Lydia is the Lady Gaga of sign language translation.
During the midst of the Sandy crisis, Lydia rocked the stage during Bloomberg's speech
 like it was her job.
(Which I assume it is.)
In case you missed her awesome performance, I highly recommend you YouTube it. 
Lydia did not miss an emotion on her face. 
She invented new emotions I didn't even know existed.
Forget emoticons, from here on out I'm only going to text using Lydiacons.

And who would be next on my list but the hippest President around?
That's right, I'm talking about President Lincoln.

This guy is totally having an awesome week.
As if it isn't cool enough Daniel Day Lewis is playing him in the upcoming film, Lincoln-
it was just announced this week that Lincoln is related to GEORGE CLOONEY!
When asked about this he responded, "I am honored to be related to such a successful person with so many great qualities, and I could care less that he is rumored to have boyfriends on the side."
Said Lincoln. Or was it George who said this? You decide.

And then we can't forget about what everyone is buzzing about via Twitter and Instagram.
I'm talking about those great Holiday Starbucks Cups.
The holiday cups are officially back.
So move over, Pumpkin Spice Latte, it's Gingerbread Latte's time to shine.
Speaking of Gingerbread, I hope my friend doesn't mind me sharing this
(but it was on Facebook so that means it's free game right?)
Because I'd just love for you all to see one of my favorite Halloween costumes this year.
Meet the Ginger Bread Man.
Classic.

And I am really proud of this next person.
After being pregnant for nearly 72 months and then delivering little Maxwell Coffee House,
  Jessica Simpson might be back on top again.
She's almost lost all 456 pounds of her baby weight and is looking great!
I hope I look like that when I have children. No, actually I don't.
I wouldn't wear that outfit now, let alone when taking a baby out trick or treating.
However I could definitely see myself in that rooster costumer. Or whatever the hell little Maxi Pad is dressed as. Oh shit, is that what she's supposed to be? A maxi pad?!
Awkward...

But who is really having the best week ever?
I think it's pretty obvious.

Lady Liberty. And the entire east coast.
Nothing can break New York. 
So band together, stay strong, and know the rest of the country is pulling for you.

Honorable mention this week also goes to:
The little Crane that could.

If ever there was a media horror in the midst of much more important things going on this week
it's got to be this crane.
Not surprising considering it lives on top of the most expensive residential building in New York...

And this has been another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
As for me, well Chris is taking me somewhere real fancy for our five year anniversary tomorrow.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed we go to the Rainforest Cafe.
#spoiled

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter