Just Write It Down.

So I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.
I wasn't in a bad mood by any means last night, I just wasn't feeling the whole
"get dressed up- go out- go crazy" one bit.
So for the first time ever, 
(well for the first time since 1997 when Halloween was cancelled in Nebraska due to blizzards)
I stayed in and did absolutely nothing.

Strike that- I did take Harlow trick or treating for a tiny bit around the neighborhood.
I'm not going to be modest either, his costume was quite the hit.
Especially when we started running and the little jockey on his back began to  
bounce up and down. 

And there were a ton of trick or treaters out.
I like how people do it here in Chicago-
everyone sits out on their brownstone stoops with a bowl of candy in one hand,
and a glass of wine in the other.
It's quite the neighborhood event.

And then just to make sure I was really doing my "Old Lady Halloween" night right,
I came home and settled into the newest book I'm reading called,
Write It Down, Make It Happen.


You know those weird people who write down their goals/aspirations/dreams,
on like a daily basis?
Yeah, that's me. I also "Secret" everything, as well. 
And of course I refuse to ever see a glass as anything but half full.
Unless it's a Capri Sun. Those things are always empty in my eyes because the packet is too damn small.
But I digress.

Let's get back to the topic of inner growth or soul searching or whatever it is I'm talking about,
because it's a good segue to introduce you all to Amanda from Grow Soul Beautiful.

If you enjoy yoga, you will LOVE her site.
And even if you're not a Yogi, you'll love her site. I was a yogi for two months, then Harlow ate my mat so I haven't gotten back into it yet. But Amanda's blog inspires me to.
Her blog is so unique I don't even know how to describe it to be completely honest.
So if I were you, I'd just go check it out for myself.




Grow Soul Beautiful is a daily blog that blends yoga, photography, and soul nourishment
 to encourage women to embrace their beautiful inside and out.
 Our mission is to feature a variety of ways that readers can enrich their lives through self-love,
creative endeavors, and listening to the gentle whispers of their hearts.

Health isn't just about losing weight or ticking off the miles, 
taking care of your soul is just as important to thrive emotionally, relationally, creatively,
 and so much more.

The Beauty of Yoga is that it's a great way to connect mind+body,
and the Beauty of Photography is that it's an easily accessible creative outlet for everybody.
 To help you Grow Soul Beautiful,
we feature an incredible mix of "light workers" who are offering e-courses, workshops, retreats, books, and more to nurture your spirit and nourish your soul.
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter