A Visit From The Mormafia

Well today was just another day in the life of a game show host.
I was busy making dreams come true letting middle school kids have their turn in this.


And this would be a money machine.
Have you ever been in one?
Sell just four tubs of cookie dough and I'll bring it by your house and let you have a spin.
I suggest wearing baggy clothes when you go it, because you get to keep anything that 
gets stuck in your hood or pockets.
So to all of the little thirteen year old hos in their tighter than tight Justice clothing today,
let this be a lesson.
Tight clothes are not the way to go about getting cash,
not in a money machine or in real life.

Anyway, today I've got my very favorite member of the Mormafia chiming in below.
Mormafia: 
All of the lovely Mormon girls with cute husbands and cute kids and cute clothes
who run the blogging world who sometimes make you feel bad about your own life.
(but never intentionally...)
But Bon's not just any blogger, she's like a writer.
Like a real writer.
She has one of those rare blogs that actually consists of more words than photos.
And she's good at it.
She writes about the good, the bad, and the blugly, and makes no apologies for it.
blugly:
ugly topics most bloggers stray away from.
And Bon also has that amazing ability to make people feel truly connected to what they are reading.
Even though I'm a fan of laughing, this post she wrote about her dad last week is probably one of my favorites in blog land.
But I've said enough, here she is:

I'm Bonnie and writing nonsense is my game.  Sometimes I get in trouble for what I write, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.  Some call me Bonnarrhea and some call me Bon Bon Sexy Pants, but you can just call me Bonnie.  Or Bon.  Whatevs.  I write over at Life of Bon where life is always a party.   The husband's name is Greg, but I've been told I would be a fool for letting the internet Gods know my husband's name because now they can steal our identities and invade our home, GASP!  Therefore, to protect us from cyber devils and because it seems somehow hip I have named him Hubs.
During the day I teach high school English to ungrateful seventeen year olds who have somehow completely stolen my heart. Ain't that always the way it is with ingrates?!?  I'm an avid reader, a hopeless romantic, and a terrible driver. (I once got two speeding tickets in twenty minutes- ouch!) I write mostly about failed attempts to yank underwear off of mannequins, awkward visits to gynecologists, and absurd things that come out of the mouths of the hoodlum students.


That picture above is me.  But don't be fooled.  I very rarely look that good.  In fact, I have looked like that a total of once in my entire life.

Moving onward...If you are a big fan of Tay Tay's blog like I am, you know that every Friday she does a little thing called "The Best Week Ever".  It seems like I remember her saying that she stole this from somewhere, but as far as I'm concerned it's Taylor's original little baby genius.  I figured since Taylor is letting me take over the blog today, it's time that we got a little "Best Week Ever:  Special Tay Tay Edition."  Come with me as we enjoy the different aspects that make up Taylor's days as we decide which thing in her life is indeed having the best week ever.



Harlow


Just the fact that I know the name of this pooch and I live 27 states away and have never met Taylor in real life should tell you something about how awesome the dog is.  Plus, he's getting walks and Dairy Queen up the wazoo.  Considering I keep my poodle outside in the mud all day, I'd say Taylor's doggie is having a pretty dang good week.

Chris

We all love ourselves a good blue eyed, bearded man and if you hang around Taylor's blog much you know that we get to see a lot of this one.  He's been chasing Taylor for 5+ years and she finally agreed to commit and get matching tattoos so his week really could not be better for old Chris.  At the end of the day, though, Harlow still wins because he gets to spend all afternoon with Taylor.  ALONE.  What do you think of that, Chris?!?

Plaid Scarves


I don't know who these girls are rocking this picture with Taylor, but the only important thing is that they are bringing back the once fading trend of plaid scarves.  It's been years since I've seen a plaid scarf on anyone anywhere, but with so many cute girls wearing them, maybe they won't fade into oblivion after all?
Wine


Let's face it, isn't every week the best week ever for wine on Taylor's blog?

White teeth


Ever since Taylor's blog rocketed to bloggy blog world fame, sales for teeth whitener have been going up nationwide.  How else would she get such beautiful pearly whites?  And the awesome thing is that in every post her teeth only seem to be getting whiter!  Or is it creepy...?

Goo-lash


Who are we trying to kid here?  I don't even know what this food is, but pretty sure it will never be having the best week ever.  Like ever.

But who is really REALLY having the BEST. WEEK. EVER?!?


COOKIE MONSTER!


Not only is this the only time in his life that Cookie Monster has looked half way decent, but he just found out, thanks to our re election of Obama, that he won't be going anywhere soon!  Go ahead, everyone breathe a huge sigh of relief for the old guy.  Now Taylor can go on doing her thing, rocking cookie monster costumes and tearing it up on her unicycle.  Congratulations Tay Tay!  And congrats Cookie Monster!

And that wraps up our Special Tay Tay Edition of Best Week Ever.  Don't forget to stop on by my bloggy blog where we talk about lots of uber important things like how to get people to give you the birdie in traffic, breast feeding in public, and parking in handicapped stalls.  
Follow me on twitter and facebook where life is always a freaking party.



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter