How Bout Them Apples

Well I can't think of a better time to use my Living-In-Yellow free pass
than right now.
I'm feeling some negative energy coming from below,
which is something I'd never thought I'd feel on here,
so I'm calling on the one person who is always positive, always happy, and always entertaining.
The blogger who needs no introduction,
and who probably has never had to write a follow-up post on something that was intended to be funny,
but was actually a swing and a miss-
The lovely Erin from Living In Yellow.

Well hey there you Taily fans.
That is Daily and Taylor combined for all of you who just thought Taylor's name is actually Tailey.
My name is Erin and I blog over at Living In Yellow.
 
Now I know what you are thinking "guest posts suck"
Guess what? You are right. They do.
Which is why I am not going to write one.
You're welcome.
You know what this means don't you?
You must come to my blog. To read like a non-guest post or something.
I promise you'll laugh.
Or at least feel better about your own life.
 
See you soon baby cakes.
 
ps. I love macaroni and cheese. And Giuliana Rancic. That's all.
 
pps. Taily and I are BFFs.
 
the proof is in the picture.
 

There you have it. Erin likes me.
So that means I can't be that big of an evil-political-machine-monster.
All good is restored in the bloggy world again.
Except for the fact this is the ugliest photo of me ever. (Thanks Erin.)
I look like a greasy jailbird, woof.
I just can't win today...
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter