I Got Lolla'd

Holy hell this weekend was intense. 
I think some people are just cut out for three day concert fests.
I am not one of them.
I don't own enough neon.
Or high waisted jean shorts.
Or fringed-everything.
And I certainly don't like being covered in mud.
That being sad, I still managed to have a complete blast at Lollapalooza.

Here I am with the bday boy on Friday. 
As you can see this is my half-assed attempt at a "concert outfit."
The other girls I'm with all look so much cooler, I know.

I had every intention of buying one of those trendy crop tops 
all the hipster kids are wearing these days.
But somehow I just ended up with a baggy tank top from Urban.
And my Jcrew shorts look so tired and 2011ish.
I felt like such a square.

This would be a photo taken right before the Black Keys came on.
They were pretty amazing.

And this was right after they finished.

And here I am yesterday with my "Time Travel" in a water jug.
Because at Lolla they think it's a good idea to sell 
wine in a water bottle for $25.
And I thought it was a good idea to buy a few of them,
I had to stay hydrated it was damn near 100 degrees!
Wine + heat + more wine= time traveling.
I looked at this photo today and realized it was the last one I took before I suddenly
found myself sound asleep in my bed dressed in a swimsuit coverup,
one earring missing,
and a stamp on my hand that said "I like to party."
Naturally, I slept with my hand on my forehead, 
so I think you can imagine what the outcome of that was.

But I was wrong. I also took this photo.

And this one.

This would be at Florence and the Machine.
I was dancing like a mad woman at this point.
And like the poser I am, I went absolutely nuts when Dogs Days came on.

This morning when my alarm went off at 7:00 a.m. I was a little groggy.
So I hit snooze until 8:00.
And I wondered why I was so rushed to leave the house by 8:15.
So with concert hair, concert feet, and concert eyes,
I headed to my appointment. Sometimes you just don't have a choice.

I'm really hoping I got the stamp completely off my forehead...
But I'm pretty sure I just got the Y off, and smeared the P into an F.
So I most likely just had a 45 minute face-to-face appointment with
"I like to fart"
stamped on my face.

Happy Monday, world.
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter