Happy Birthday!

Today is the birthday of the best looking guy I know.
And no, I'm not talking about Harlow for once.
Or Tom Brady, although yes it's his birthday too, but I don't technically "know him."
I'm talking about this guy.

The guy who wears my old Pink Panther dance sweats on lazy Sundays...
(they were ordered big)

The guy who gives more kisses to Harlow than he does to me.

Today is Chris's 26th bday.
And he isn't as crazy about bdays as I am. But I'm doing my best to change him.
I've left some surprises around the house this week to get him excited.
Monday I splurged and got him a Burberry shirt. 
He liked it and was very appreciative, but you know what really got a reaction out of him?
This.
An Arnold Palmer.
I left one in the fridge and when he came home from work Tuesday night 
you would have thought I left a stack of cold hard hundred dollar bills in there 
he shrieked so loud.
I guess it's the little things that really matter..

We've celebrated a lot of bdays together, him and I.
Here we are on his 22nd bday, and yes, I am wearing an "Italia" sweatshirt.
We were at a Radiohead concert, so there were a lot worse things going on around us...

Last year on his bday we celebrated all over downtown Chicago.
And then I may or may not have quit my job the very next day.
At lunch.
After having worked there for only six days.

But nothing tops his 24th birthday when he called me and told me
he got a job in Topeka. 
And I laughed.
Then he said he wasn't joking.
So I cried.
Oh the adventures we've had together. 

So happy bday Chris! I hope you have a wonderful day 
full of Arnold Palmers and Tabasco flavored Slim Jims.
We can watch Deadliest Catch on repeat.
Or Storage Wars. Or Pawn Stars. Or any of those Mountain Men shows you like.
Of course this will have to wait until after Lollapalooza...
I'm still trying to get one of the band's to sing you happy birthday. 
It hasn't been confirmed yet, but I have a good feeling Passion Pit would totally do this.

You may be 26, but you're not fooling me.
I know you're still just a little boy at heart.
with a killer bull cut, and red sweater to match.

Have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Tay

(Chances are he'll read this in about two months,
he claims he likes to read my blog in "bulk")

Happy weekend everyone else. Go do something fun.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter