Flog Week (Forced Blog Week)

This week has been a flog week for me.
{forced blog week}

I don't know what's going on. I've honestly never had this problem before.
that's what he said.
I'm blaming it on the 983 cold medicine pills I am taking at the moment.
I know the bottle said may cause drowsiness, but someone should also add,
"may cause shitty blog posts" as well.
#bloggerproblems.

Like I've said many times before, I blogged for a few years before ever caring about that little panel on the side that says "followers."
But once I started caring, there was just no going back.
Yeah I blog for myself and all that jazz blah blah blah
(thus the reason I just wrote an entire post about Harlow's poo)
but I'm not going to pretend I don't get jollies off of getting new followers.
It's addicting. It's like blog crack.
And like a true druggy, I get all peeved and agitated when I see other junkies (bloggers)
get more crack than me at a faster rate.
Makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong...
Ewww. How much did I just sound like an insecure Kimmy Gibler with that line?
That was not intentional. I just meant that I sometimes think blogging is funny.
I often wonder if I am the only one who gets competitive about it...
Or does nobody else just admit to it?
Looks like I just found my Ann Landers letter for the week.

Anyway...let me segue into introducing you all
to a really great blogger with an awesomely refreshing
"I don't give a shit" kind of attitude.
And whenever I say something like this it as meant as the highest compliment.
I especially love her post today about the start of college football. Woop woop.
She's real, she's funny, and her pup, Sunny, is adorable!
(and he's been known to run away to Sonic)
Without further ado, here is This Hive


hey there daily tayers!
so flippin excited to be taking over taylor's blog today! if you are here, it must mean you have an extremely awesome sense of humor, which means we muuust be friends. 


i blog over at 'this hive.' i don't have cute babies to coo over and i'm definitely NOT an extreme couponer, so you guys can still keep reading :)

i have a cute besty/boyfriend/manfriend named brian:
a puggle pup named sunny:
and a group of really awesome besties:

my blog is about all of those things, inappropriate jokes, crass humor, and then some! come on over to my 'hood and check us out, yo. cant wait to meet ya!
xoxo

This Hive

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter