August?

How am I already flipping the calendar over to August?


And duh that would be a Harlow calendar.
Don't act like it surprises you.
"Happy Birthday Chrishy!" would refer to the fact it's now Chris's bday month.
It would also refer to the fact I design calendars in similar fashion to how 7th grade girls do.
And yes I know I'm only about two ASPCA shirts, and one very big dog bite scar on the back,
 away from officially being a crazy dog person.
Yesterday at the beach I saw an old lady covered in dog hair from head to toe
walking beside her German Shepherd carrying on what seemed to be a very
in depth conversation with him.
I turned to the guy next to me and said,
"Yikes. That lady might be a little off her rocker."
And Harlow responded,
"Oh yeah, she cray cray."

But seriously, how is today already August 1st?
Because I don't find this very funny.
Summer just started, I hardly have any new sun spots on my face
or skin cancer discoloration on my nose yet this season.
It can't already be coming to a close.
And for those of you who claim you're happy summer's fading,
let me provide you with a few quick images:
Be careful what you wish for, because this will be here before we know it.
And nothing about these photos scream fun to me.
Except the photo of Chris putting Harlow's snow boots on,
that actually looks pretty damn funny right now.
I should be a real jack ass and put those boots on him right now before
we head to the beach and tell people they're his water shoes.
Remember those things?
Are water shoes still even around, or were they just for Midwestern kids
who grew up in the 90s/the white trash kids at the pool.

Well I guess there's really no need to panic yet, August is still very much summertime.
We've got some good sweaty nights ahead of us yet.
Especially this weekend at Lollapalooza...
I'm kind of scared for this concert fest to be quite honest.
It's intense.
Like Woodstock meets hipsterville meets Everclear meets too many kids on drugs they shouldn't be.
It will be a good time though, a great way to ring in Chris's 26th year of life.
( I mean by being at the concert, we certainly won't be on drugs. )
The last time I did drugs (painkillers) was after I got my wisdom teeth taken out
and I said a bunch of inappropriate stuff to all of the friendly staff at the Oral Surgeons on Michigan Avenue...  I'm not welcome back- on Michigan avenue or the drug world.


Now take some time to
go meet some of my other friends from my side bar.

Love Each Day

The Road to Home

Cutesy Bootsie

Life As Mrs
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter