This is Stevie



Harlow and I met him today at the dog beach.
He's a rescue pup.
He's six months old.
And he's blind.
Did I mention his full name is Stevie Wonder?


He was found on the streets of Texas with eyes so badly infected
they both had to be removed.
But don't worry, this is a happy story, I promise.
Because Stevie now has an owner who takes him to the dog beach pretty much every day
where he runs around frolicking in the water,
and gleefully skips right into anyone or any dog who gets in his way.
He's seriously the cutest thing ever.
And if he could just learn to play to play the piano he could be the
biggest Youtube sensation since Sophia Grace.


Stevie would desperately try to chase Harlow all over the sand,
pausing every so often to stick his nose in the air to figure out where he was.
All the while, a puppy smile on his face,
and his long tail wagging for all else to see.

You know I can't resist me a good doggy story whenever I come across one.
You've met Stevie, now meet some of the lovely new blogs on my side bar.
(how's that for a random transition?)

This Hive

Live Out Loud

Mish Lovin' Life

Total Basset Case

I'll be introducing you to the others over the next fews days.
So get excited to check out some new great blogs.
Or revisit the ones you've already discovered.
Just do yourself a favor and head over their way.




Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter