A Wedding, a Break In, and the Return of Harlow.

After an eight hour (hungover) drive home yesterday,
returning to a house that had been broken into,
and waking up today with a throat as painful and swollen as I've ever felt it-
I think I might make this a short post.

I took a personal day today.
And have slept for almost all of it,
only waking up for ten minutes at a time to pour myself another small bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I'm going to let the pictures do the talking for right now.

The rehearsal din.
As you can see, the Three Weekend Dress made another appearance.
This was a great night.
And it would have been even better had I not missed the memo everyone was leaving the bar.
Because I was left.
Oh well, I made do.
It wasn't the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

The big day.
Note to self: don't Instagram a photo of the bride's dress before she puts it on.
Apparently that's a no-no.
Am I the only idiot who doesn't quite get wedding/bride rules?
It's all very confusing to me. Someone will have to give me a book on this stuff before I get married.

And in case you were wondering,
the "break in" was minimal. We got lucky...
The intruder came in through the front window in the middle of the afternoon!
The neighbors saw it and called the police immediately.
He wasn't caught, but all he managed to get away with was our ipad and a little bit of jewelry.
Nothing irreplaceable.
Harlow was in Nebraska, other wise we all know that intruder would have been torn to shreds.
And by "torn to shreds" I mean licked all over, and possibly peed on.

We got ourselves a fancy security system today.
So we should be good to go...
I'm just so thankful my light up pumpkin that sits in the window wasn't taken.
Talk about a close call!



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter