Eating Cupcake Paper

Is it true that some people really workout in the morning?
I've heard of it, but I can't believe people actually do it.
I'm talking early, like before 7 a.m.
Well I think it sounds pretty horrible neat.

And I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere (I think from Jessie Spano) 
that working out in the morning is supposed to give you more energy throughout the day.

So after this morning when I sat down on my couch to send some emails
(watch the Olympics)
and then accidentally fell asleep for two hours, I decided I should probably try the whole
exercising thing again.
It doesn't help that I've been staring at asses made of steel for the past 48 hours
with all of the Olympic coverage going on.
If I have to look at one more female Olympian with an ass that looks like it would punch me back in the face if I were to touch it, I'm going to start a hunger protest.

Speaking of hunger protests,
would you like to see the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies I made yesterday?
They won't make your ass punch,
but I bet they'll make it jiggle.
Layer cupcake holders with frozen cookie dough (I chose chocolate chip)
put a drop of peanut butter in,
then pour brownie batter on top.

The perfect recipe to make any nonOlympian feel better about life.
Except for Harlow.
He was pretty much tortured through out this entire event.
I think I literally heard him whimper
"I want peanut butttttterss"
more than once.

The ending result are these heavenly little treats.
The best part is you can freeze whatever you don't automatically binge eat.
I'm eating a frozen one right now as I write this post about not having an ass of steel...
The only downfall is once you freeze them I found a few were kind of hard to peel away from the cupcake paper.
So I've basically just been eating the paper as well. What can you do...
#fatgirlproblems: I am literally eating cupcake paper to ensure I don't miss a bite.

On that note, I'm taking Harlow for another walk.
Is it Friday yet?
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter