I Love Weekends

And another great weekend for the books.
Our friends, Mal and Laine, came to town and we've just been going non-stop 
since the moment they arrived Friday evening.

Brunch, Cubs game, margaritas,
eating 800 pounds of Italian food downtown...
So I don't usually do this,
but just this one time I'm going to resist "writing" and call this a photo post.
I'm sorry. I'm just oh so lazy right now.
And those damn Olympics are kind of consuming me.

So feast your eyes on the weekend we just enjoyed here in the windy city.
Please notice what the boys are drinking vs what us gals are drinking...
More drinks downtown.
And we could not have asked for better weather than we had last night.
All in all, a pretty great night weekend.


And it's still going on.
We're off to get some pizza now.
If I'm not too carbdrunk when I get home I'll post pics of
the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies I just made.
Don't worry, they're super healthy.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter