Bach Edition- Boom Goes Sean

I gotta be honest,
finishing out this season is like pulling teeth.
Literally,
I'd rather be drugged, having my wisdom teeth removed again, puking blood down Michigan Avenue,
than have to watch Emily beg each guy to say "I love you"
when she doesn't even attempt to say it back.
But I'm this close to the end, so I feel like it would be a damned shame to quit now.
So for the greater good, I'll keep going.
It also helped that tonight I invented a new game where I took a drink
every time I heard "Ricki" mentioned.
I'm hammered now.
Oh chill, I'm kidding.


So right away we start with Sean.
I think Sean's a gem.
Would I be interested in him?
No, most definitely not. I'm not into guys who still wear hair gel.
But I can appreciate a good thing when I see it.
And when Sean pulled out the letter addressed not to Emily,
but to her demon offspring, Ricki, I couldn't help but say,
well played, Sean, well played.
That was such a genius move.
I mean, I'd love this guy writing my 7 year old daughter a love letter.
Wouldn't you?

But then Emily had to go and ruin it by practically forcing him to
say "I love you" to her.
He was so shy and nervous about it, I could hardly watch.
But then it was so cute when he accepted the "fantasy suite" invite
just so they could "hang out" all night.
And "talk" and "hang out" and watch 7th Heaven together.

But then count on Jef to show Sean up and not even accept the invite.
Shocker.
He probably had better plans at the rainbow bar down the street called
"Cops and Roberts."
Just for the record, I really like Jef.
Gay, straight, bi, I don't care. I think he seems pretty fun.
But it doesn't help that when I googled his name I found this photo
on a site called "www.mygay.net" not joking...
Why can't he just embrace who he is so then he and Emmers can be besties already?
Or so he and I can at least.

And then there's Arie.
Arie the little seductress who Emily didn't even trust herself enough with to give
and invite to the "fantasy suite."
Who can blame her though?
This is one of the better mug shots I've seen in a while.

Of all the guys, it does seem like Emily can't keep her paws off this one.
He almost, almost, even causes her face to show emotion.
That's pretty impressive.

And was anyone else annoyed with the last minute sob sesh between Chris Molester Harrison
and Emily?
I'm being too harsh, I should stop.
But it just drives me nuts she's so dramatic and upset
 about the fact she has three really great guys falling at her feet,
 making asses of themselves in the process.
You can't keep all three in love with you forever.
Blake Lively tried to do it with only two men,
and that ended up getting her kidnapped by the Mexican mafia.

And then boom goes Sean.
He dealt with it so gracefully I was truly said to see him go.
I think she might have made a mistake.

You go shopping with Jef.
You date Arie.
But you marry Sean.

Until next time, don't lead the life.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter