Bach Edition- "Emily!"


And then there were four.
Sean. Jef(f). Arie. and Chris.
The fab four and the Southern whore.
Oh stop, did I just say that?
Well I'm kidding. I still love Emmers.
But let's not pretend we didn't hear her say f*&k at least once.
Not to mention she also sent Doug the school girl
home because he wouldn't touch her fast enough...


First we've got Arie and the "scandal."
A scandal so great Chris Harrison felt it necessary to give a little PSA regarding it.
Chris, if you want more screen time try to at least be a little more subtle about it. 
So Arie dated "Cassie the ugly producer" five years ago. 
BFD.
This just shows me that Emily is one of those cray cray girlfriends who 
gets all pissed and jealous about who their guy dated long before she even came along...
Even though I still really like Arie,
sometimes I just can't look at him without picturing Adam from GIRLS.
And if you watch GIRLS, you know this is not a good visual.

And then we have Sean
who ran through the streets of Prague screaming Emily! Emily!
until he just "randomly" happened to run into her in a dark alley.
Go figure.
Talk about perfect timing! And of course she was oh so surprised to seem him.
And for some reason during this entire pathetic scene I couldn't stop picturing 
Cam from Modern Family screaming out for "Stella!"
This just made it a little more entertaining for me.


And Jef.
The little contestant that could.
How he is still around, I have no idea.
I love the little guy, don't get me wrong.
But then again I've always been a fan of The Breakfast Club.
But just because you love Anthony Michael Hall,
doesn't mean you bring him home to meet the parents.


Chris from Chicago needs to chill out.
He either has early stages of Parkinsons or needs to lay off the 
cocaine.
Perhaps both.
Am I the only one who noticed he was shaking and twitching through out
almost the entire episode?
If so, I'm also probably the only one who noticed he always seems to talk
with his chin tucked in, and his adams apple out- 
the result: Kermit the Frog voice.


John "Wolf" Blitzer was sent home.
But how are we supposed to be surprised when tonight was the first
night we were actually introduced to him?
You know what I think?
"Wolf" is still a little obsessed with that hooker that cheated on him last year.
If you can't talk about an Ex without tearing up that might be a red flag...


I'm exhausted.
Until next time, lead the life.





Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter