Today thus far:

Picked up my pal  (Kenz from New Orleans) at the airport.
We proceeded to spill out as much information on our lives in as little time as possible.
I don't know why we felt so rushed, but really, we were both talking a mile a minute like we hadn't seen each other in months...
Which I guess is true.
It's funny how when you see a friend you haven't seen in a while it feels like nothing has changed,
but there's always so much to say.

This is where a long lunch with drinks and appetizers always seems to come into play.
Next destination- Dunlays on Clark.

On the menu today:
Tuna Poke
Sangria
&
Catching Up... (not to be confused with ketchup.)



After lunch we took Harlow for a brief walk around Lincoln Park so I could show Kenz the sights.
We discussed important things like...
What we are going to wear for the night
Where we are going to eat
What we are going to drink
Flats or heels?
Curly hair or straight hair?


Again, I just love Instagram (follow me at taylorgracewolfe if you'd like) 
because it makes my blah iPhone photos look so chic and cool- at least I think so...
However, the one thing I don't like is that I have to post every single photo I edit.
I wish there was an option to just use the cool effects without sending the photos off for all to see.
Only because I feel stupid letting people know just how often I am taking photos of my dog and flowers... 

Anyway.
here's a little glance as to what I was busy preparing yesterday...
so we can eat before going out to eat-
and probably after, as well.

My very favorite:

Black bean & Feta dip.

Black Beans
Feta Cheese
Red Onions
Chives
Green Olives
Garlic
Olive Oil
and Balsamic Vinegar


Ranch Dip
(and yes this pic is from Pinterest but I swear mine looks just as good... almost anyway.


Cream Cheese
(although I only used a tiny bit of cream cheese and instead used Greek yogurt and it's amazingggg.)
Red Pepper
Corn
Olives
Chives
Jalapeños
and a Ranch Packet

Whenever I make dips I try, key word try, to make them semi-healthy because I am a big time mind less eater and enjoy eating pounds and pounds of dip without often realizing it.
Think Kim Cattrall with the guacamole in the Sex in the City movie.

For Breakfast/Dessert/whenever I need a sweet-
Apple Cranberry Bread

Duncan Hines Apple Cinnamon Bread Mix
Cranberries
Walnuts
Oat mix for on top


There ya have it.
Just call me Suzie Homaker.
Now it's time go explore down town.
Toodles.









Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter