Tuesday Night at Wrigley

And it was a perfect night for a ball game yesterday.
The skies were blue, the stadium was full, and beer was flowing- for $7.50 a piece mind you.


Our seats were really good, especially considering they were roughly $10 a piece.
Look at Chris's cheeks all flushed with excitment.


And my favorite kind of dinner is a dog at the ball park. And the nachos we got shortly after. 
And the Taquitos we ate right when we got home... Why is game food so unfilling? 
Or is that just me? 
I think I could have eaten everything on the menu and still be hungry for more. 


The thing I love about Wrigley is how old fashioned the stadium feels.
The thing I hate about Wrigley is how old fashioned the stadium feels.
It took me roughly 45 minutes to figure out to tell score on the old green score board.
By the end I just started checking the score on my phone.
Which thankfully I had service- huge relief I know!


And even though it was a nice night...
It was a wee bit chilly.
This was my last beer before I switched to hot chocolate.
Cold weather is for football, I prefer to be in shorts and a tank top at a baseball game. 
I did see a tank top last night, but it was just one very obese Chicago man who looked like he probably wears tank tops year round.
Like I always say,
if ya got the body why not flaunt it.


We were pleased to see we had front row seats for the old man orchestra.
A talented bunch they were.


Even though it was a low scoring game for a majority of the time,
the Cubbys pulled out a win!
Woo hoo!
Couldn't think of a better way to spend a Tuesday evening.



Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter