Shit Bloggers Don't Say


Just because I had a little too much fun with
"Shit Bloggers Say"
and because it was so nice to see how many of you left comments that you completely agree
(which was a relief knowing I'm not the only crazed blogger obsessing about this stuff) 
I decided to write its counterpart-

Shit Bloggers Don't Say


Ugh, another follower?

Blogging is so much easier than I ever thought it would be.

I'm like never short on ideas on what to write about it.

I'm just scared my blog is going to get too popular, you know?

And it's like the followers just come to me.

Other bloggers? I don't really know of many.

Html is just like second nature to me.

I don't ever compare my blog to other blogs. Why would I?

I think it's so cool to see a blog that's newer than mine get so many more followers than me in no time at all.

I just don't understand the point of having sponsors on a blog.

Do I daydream about blogging being my job? Ha, never. That's dumb.

There's just not enough good blogs out there, sometimes I think mine is the only one.

The DayBook blog? Never heard of it.

Rockstar Diaries? Doesn't ring a bell.

I love taking photos of myself, it's not awkward at all.

The best ones are the ones I take in the bathroom mirror.

I am so photogenic it's not even funny!

Getting paid to blog would be so annoying!

 I honestly don't even notice when I get another follower.

I really have no idea how many views my page gets a day.

Would I want people to pay me as advertisers? Definitely not.

I wish people would stop leaving such nice comments all of the time.

I hate when I randomly see my button on other blogs, it's like ask first why don't ya?

I'm just glad everyone I know takes my blog as seriously as I do.

Why is it so easy to get followers?

Do I refresh my blog frequently through out the day to see if I get more views? Never.

Sometimes I wish my posts took longer to write, I just whip them out all of the time.

I never doubt myself, I know all of my posts are awesome.

I hate it when another blogger mentions me on their blog or twitter, it's so weird!

It would just suck if blogging was your actual job.

If one more person follows me today I am going to quit my blog.

Enough is enough.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter