Friday Letter Link-Up

Photobucket

Dear Harlow,

Please stop whining at the peanut butter M&Ms on the table. You can't eat them. We've gone over this. The chocolate may not kill you, but you will be so hyper I will probably kill you.



Dear Laundry,

Please do yourself. It was over ambitious of me to attempt to start you at 4:30 p.m. on a Friday. We both knew this.

Dear Flat Iron,

It's been about a month since you died on me in Italy. I miss you a lot. Especially on days like today when I would like to go out tonight.  I haven't replaced you yet so your memory is still alive in the weird hairs by my ears that won't lay straight...



Dear Emily Maynard,

Can your season start already? I'm embarrassed to admit how excited I am to watch you find your new man. Even if all the guys are all douches, which they always are, I'm sure it will be a great season never the less.


Dear Chicago weather,

Time to take your meds again. 80 degrees in March, 40 degrees in April? We need to get you balanced. This is too much.

Dear Month of May,

Let's make this the best month yet. I turn 25. I'm going to get a new job. I'm going to sell my book, speaking of....

Dear Readers,

If you're in the mood for a giggle check out the ironic children's book I wrote called, A Bottle For You. A Bottle For Me.www.abottleforyouabottleforme.com It's on sale now, we appreciate each and every purchase :)


Dear Real Housewives of New Jersey,

You're backkkkkk. And I love it. This is going to be Melissa's season. Toodles Theresa.

Dear Summer Tan,

Ready to come back yet? It's been almost ten months now. My glowing skin is starting to scare Harlow.



Dear Glass of Chardonnay,

Your time has come. Wanna hang? 

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter