Limited Space Organizing

Introducing a girl who's blog is certain to make your life just a little more simple, and a lot more enjoyable: Sarah from Limited Space Organizing. 



1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging earlier this year because my husband had started a new job that made him work every weekend. I found that I had a lot of time on my hands and thought starting a blog would be a great way to channel by creativity! I love sharing tips with people and learning new things, so I thought what better way than to start a blog?

2. What's one of your favorite posts you've written lately and why?

Oh gosh this is a hard one!! Since we just moved from Dallas, and are about to move into a house(!!) I'd say my favorite posts that I've written lately would be my tips on how to stay organized while moving and how to keep your clothes organized while you move. I feel like just about everyone can and will use these tips sometime in their life! These are tips that I have learned after moving 4 times within the past 2 years!

3. What do you love most about living in Texas?

To be honest, Texas isn't my ideal place to live. We only have 2 seasons instead of 4, it's unbelievably hot in the summer, and you can drive HOURS and still be in the same state! What I do like about it though, is the people. Everyone is so nice, we drive "Texas Friendly", and there isn't anything better than a cold Friday night watching your local high school football team!



4. Where do you come up with all of your great organizing ideas?

My life!! I've always been an extremely organized person, and I have people constantly asking me how I organize this, do I have any tips for that. I enjoy sharing things with other people because I know how much easier your life can be if you are organized!

5. What's the key to finding happiness and organization when living in close quarters with your significant other?

Constant communication! My husband and I are high school sweethearts, so he knew what he was getting himself into when he married me. He knows that I can't go to sleep if our kitchen is dirty, or laundry needs to put away. He knows it stresses me out, so he helps when he can to minimize that! I've rubbed off on him, because now he likes to keep his clothes nice and neat, which of course I can't complain!!

*Comments have been turned off, click here to say hello to Sarah!

 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter