One To Nothin'

Introducing MacKensie from One to Nothin'



1. Why did you start blogging?
Because I couldn't find a job after college and I basically needed something to do. But to be completely honest, I needed an acceptable platform where I could attempt white girl dreads a la Shakira.  

2. You're a writer (with your degree and everything!) so what exactly is it that you like to write?
I just recently got a job writing for a beauty centric website (try not to roll your eyes). But I totally get to channel my inner Nicki Minaj and Kimmy K on a daily basis by teaching Internet savvy ladies how to get their swag on. But I really love writing about music. I took two whole semesters of rock n roll history in college and never once did I meet Jack Black (calling B.S. on that one).

3. What would be the book title of your life?
"I'm Too Hungover For This"


4. Let's talk about the love for your pup, Ziggy. What's your favorite thing about being a dog-mama?
Pulling my long, black hairs out of her butt. Hands down. (But she's also really good at being little spoon. Oh, and her feet smell like Fritos, which is awesome.)


5. You're a Florida native relocated to California, which place do you like living in more?
West coast = best coast. I miss my friends and family like crazy, but you can't argue with no rain, humidity or Mosquitos in the middle of summer. Also, dairy-free creamer in every coffee establishment?! #dreamcometrue 

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter