The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Yesterday was too much fun.
Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes, it was an awesome day.
Here's just a few photos of the shenanigans we got into...





(No one else was slow dancing. Just Chris and I.)



And now since it's Friday it's obviously time for
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.


Let's skip all the small talk, because you know who's having the best week ever?
 I am.
Because about five of my college besties are in town to celebrate the fact our lovely, Codi,
is getting married next month.


And now you're about to have the best week ever because one of my very very favorite bloggers
is taking over for the day.
Obviously I wouldn't just turn this over to just anyone on Friday (my favorite day of the week)
so fear not, I'm leaving you in the hands of someone good.
I'm talking about the very hilarious, clever, witty blogger by the name of Helene.
The girl who really needs no introduction so I'll let her take it away...

Hi Daily Tay readers.
I'm Helene and I am interrupting your daily dose of Taylor today.

You know how when you find a blog and you get kinda weirdly obsessed with it and wish that y'all were besties for the resties? 
Well, that's what happened with Taylor.
(This is awkward because I don't think she knows this). 
I found her blog and I was like: Yes, this is it. This is my blog inspiration. My blispiration, if you will. (Which now looking at that word it sounds like a blister, but let's move on). 
Taylor may not know this, but we have a lot in common.
She's from Nebraska, I'm from Texas- who knew?!
So here's why:
The Daily Tay Helene (doesn't it have a nice ring to it?)

We both are slightly obsessed with our dogs. It's because of their expressive behavior that makes them the perfect instagram post.


We both made interesting clothing choices in college/highschool/life in general (and I still do now, if we're being honest).

We both are hilarious. Well, she is and I pretend to be.
We both have momagers that try and help us on our business ventures.

We both are with really great guys that are both good at things like having good ol' common names (Chris and Michael) and rooting for their favorite team.

We were both adorable children. With bright futures. And then there's that. What do I do now? I'd rather not say.
Don't be fooled by the blonde hair/blue eyed combo.  I was evil. Don't know about Taylor. But I was a crazy kid.

So you can see we have a lot in common. Which she might be scared to say since I'm very odd and she's...well.. the coolest.
And I think you've had plenty of your recommended about for your Daily Helene.
But if you want some more, you can stop by my blog.

post signature

****

Told you she was good.
Head over to her blog and then follow along all of my weekend shenanigans on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe.
Happy Friday!
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter