The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever


And just like that it's already the last day of May.
Breathe summer in right now my friends, because starting June 1st the days will fly by far too fast.
They always do, so take advantage while it's just beginning.

But enough chit chat. I've got a lot to discuss this week given the fact I've slacked for the past two.
Let me just start by saying that for the past two weeks, and most likely for the next five weeks or so,
Amanda Byne's Twitter is having the best week ever.
Every twelve seconds she gets a new follower according to a stat I just made up.
Soon she'll pass Biebs and Gaga, she's just one breakdown short of taking over
Twitter world all together. This is happening.

But now let's move on to more important things, like the official return of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

Man, what a week this has been. You know what never gets old? Hearing people say,
"I just keep thinking today is Sunday," on Monday of this week.
 I said it at least ten times, usually to just myself. And for that reason,
Monday (for the first time since last Memorial Day)
 was off to a really solid start this week. But don't worry, everyone will be back to hating it in three days. Except for the evenings...

Because thanks to The Bachelorette,
Monday Wine Night With the Gals is back in full force.
Not for me, but for other people I assume.
I wonder if Riesling and Pinot Grigio sales actually spike during Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons.

I don't think I can bring myself to watch Des, I'm just not a huge D Fan.
DES fan. I mean Des fan obviously.
I'll only watch if they bring her brother on as the next Bachelor.


Okay, now this next one really gives me jollies.
Thanks to a website apparently called "Snapchat Leaked," it's rumored that every Snapchat photo
ever sent can be found on this site.
(And you're only feeling guilty right now if you are..)

So Molly Morals is the next person on my list having a great week.
i.e. the girl too nervous to send nudey photos to the boys like all of the other naughty girls were doing thanks to the freedom of Snapchat.
Teenagers everywhere must be freaking out right now.
And Creepy McCreepsters everywhere must be shouting hells yesss!
And I bet guys in their mid twenties must be quite amused that photos of their stool will be on the internet for all to see. I'm assuming...  I'm not a Snapchatter.

Speaking of weird stuff, anybody else see JCPenney's new tea kettle in the news?

And by tea kettle I mean Adolf Hitler.


It's one thing to think the two might look alike, but it's quite another that when the kettle whistles it's rumored that it sounds like it's screaming "CONQUER ALL."
This kettle has gotten so much heat since the billboard went up that JCPenney has taken it off their shelves and removed all advertising.
Luckily, a new billboard has already gone up in its place.
Olsen twins, you may forget, but we never will.

And this list just wouldn't be complete if I didn't end it with the mention of
Arrested Development.

I'm sick of all the negative nellies saying the new season sucks.
Give me the Bluth family any day and I won't complain.
I also happen to think Michael Cera is one of the funniest young comedians out there.

Honorable mention this week goes to Joanna Rohrback from Prancercise.

Please do yourself a favor and watch this video. Take in the music, the scenery, and Joanna herself.
Then freeze it around 3:28 when the music stops but she's still prancing. It's just too good.

And I'm going to call it right there. I've got a big Friday ahead of me.
It's officially festival season here in Chicago, cheers to the weekend!

BOOM this was just my 1,000th post. I almost forgot. I thought balloons would fall or something.
Guess I better celebrate with a bloody. You should do the same.


*Follow along on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter