The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Today is going to be a good day.
The sun is shining, the temperature is going to climb into the 70s,
and I survived yet another full moon.
The same however can't be said for Amanda Bynes, at least the left side of her.
Her right side survived the full moon, her left side however, morphed in Miley Cyrus.

The pic is a little blurry, but you get the point.

And just for fun let's look at one more.

Young Hollywood: Destroying lives since the 1920s!

And with that in mind, it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

First up, it's been a really solid week for the
Earth.

First of all, it was Earth day on Monday.
And now today it's Arbor Day. But I heard somewhere along the grapevine that Arbor Day
is only celebrated in Nebraska.
Can you guys weigh in? Does anyone else celebrate this lovely day dedicated to trees?
I know in Nebraska it has something to do with Tom Osborne Sterling Morton moving to
Nebraska City and planting a bunch of apple seeds or something and then demanding other
people do the same.
I think that's how it goes anyway..
The bottom line is this week people have really made an effort to pretend to care about the earth,
wish we would do it more often.

Moving right along.
Did you guys hear about Reese Whitherspoon? Thanks to her shenanigans,
every other girl who didn't get arrested
this week is doing pretty good.

I love Reese.
I think she seems terrifyingly perfect, but I still like her never the less.
So when I heard that I finally finally have something on Miss Sweet Home Alabama,
I liked it.
Hey Reese, you know who's never been arrested for disorderly conduct?
Me.

And thanks to E! once again taking advantage of those less intelligent than us
(but a lot better looking)
Michael Phelps has never looked so good.
Because Ryan Lochte has never looked so bad.

I refuse to get into this show because I really believe Ryan has a good heart.
A very dumb, unassuming heart, but good never the less.
So I don't want to watch this show only to make fun of him and his blank beautiful stare.
It just doesn't seem right to me.
Jeah? Jeah.

Speaking of "doesn't seem right," next on my list for the week we've got
see-through dresses.

I don't even know what to say about this.
I just have no words. Both of these photos make me uncomfortable.
At least Kim is wearing panties.
How many of you just cringed when I said that word?
Panties.

And finally, the one thing that is having the best week ever is
May.

April, you've had your turn. It's time to move it on out.
I have never been so excited for the month of May as I am right now.
May is going to be an amazing month, it always is.

And on that note, I need to go get my Friday on.
Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the weather!


*Feel free to follow along on Instagram as I take photos of Harlow and other random stuff
@taylorgracewolfe.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter