May 16th

As of yesterday, my birthday is officially one month away.

So.... So that means I've got my work cut out for me.
Because a while back I stupidly made a list of things I hope to accomplish before I turn twenty six.



Look how focused I am in this photo at just two years old.
I wonder if I was thinking about all of the stuff I wanted to get done before I turned three.
Count to ten... Figure out if the mystery letter between L & P is truly Menow...
Punish that damn Bunny FuFu for continually killing the field mice....

Here's the lovely little list I set out for myself a while back.

1. Sign up for 2013 Chicago Marathon
*In my defense, I tried to do this. But because of a glitch this year the website stopped working
the day of registration and a lottery had to happen, and unfortunately I didn't win that lottery.

2. Finish novel.
I have thirty days left to write 300 pages. I can do this. Watch me.

3. Stop eating my fingers.
I'm getting real close. My hangnails WILL be gone by May 16th.

4. Perform on stage at Second City.
Done and done.

5. Win the lottery.
Damn it, this one hasn't happened yet.

6. Pay off my student loans.
See #5.

7. Survive the Mayan Apocalypse.
Yeah I did!!!

8. See Mumford & Sons in concert.
They're coming to Lolla this summer...


10. Do Stand-Up.
Barely slid that one in there.


I've got a lot on that list to cross off yet.
But like my favorite rockstar on the verge of a breakdown one said,
never say never!
So on that note, I need to continue writing my book.
It's perfect writing weather today.
There's a spring chill in the air, rain is falling, and the coffee is brewing.
And Harlow is sitting in the window like the sweet little kitty kat he is.

If he falls it's not gonna be pretty.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter