The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

What a week.
What. A. Week.
Between people pretending to care about Catholicism again,
to Charlie Sheen bullying ten year olds,
and Google making some announcement that threw the blog world into a complete shit storm.
There is just so much goodness going on right now I can barely stand it.

As for me, I'm just happy it's the weekend.
I'm a fan of drinking green beer just for the sake of drinking green beer.
Believe it or not, this will be my first St. Pats in Chicago, and I've heard it's pretty awesome.
Last year I celebrated this holiday in a small villa in Tuscany running amuck through the village of
Montepulciano.
In case you were wondering, Montepulciano doesn't celebrate St. Patricks Day.
My good pal, Tyeler, my mother, and I did however.
Pretty sure we lived up to every stereotype Italians already thought of us Americanos.
Italy 2012

But anywho, let's get down to it because  I know you've got other things to do,
weird green clothes to buy.
So it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

The most natural first choice would have to be
White Smoke.

White smoke has not gotten this much publicity since Colorado legalized marijuana.
 The announcement of the smoke infiltrated literally every single news source possible yesterday.
I was lucky enough to watch it live on CNN and see it firsthand,
 which I thought was pretty cool because I've never been a fan of second hand smoke.
And cue Ba-Duh-DUH drum sound.

And then we've got the hottest name around right now
Francis.

Thanks to the newest pope, the name Francis hasn't been this hot since Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
The guy could have chosen any name and he chose Francis. That's pretty awesome.
He coulda been Popye West. Or Pope Franco. Or Glen PoPope.
But he kept it old school and I like that.
I also love how the entire world found out the name at the exact same time.
Some might say we catholics are quite good at keeping our mouths shut...
But look at the guy, he's adorable.
I'm just sad he won't be returning for the newest season of Arrested Development.

Switching tides a bit, the next on my list having the best week ever is
Sam Sheen.
Charlie's daughter.

After Sam was allegedly "bullied" at school Charlie took to Twitter to tell fans,
"If you have a rotted egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s--t; I urge you to deliver it with 'extreme prejudice' to their KamPuss run by trolls and charlatans."
Classic Charlie. Gotta love it.

You know who else is having a great week?
Katniss.

Thanks to the fact Miley and Liam have reportedly called off their engagement,
Katniss can move in. If she hasn't already...
Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean which gal would you choose?
Oh calm down Miley fans, I'm just being Leslie.
Look on the bright side, now Peeta and Miley can date!
Wait. WAIT. Maybe Miley IS Peeta or Peeta is Miley.
This suddenly explains a lot.

I feel like I should just quit right there,
even though I really wanted to talk about Taylor Swift throwing bags of fan mail in the dumpster.


I suppose that can wait til next week after she comes up with some stupid excuse as to how/why
that happened.

Honorable mention this week goes to
This Girl.

Because more is better than less because if stuff is not less there's more less stuff then you might wanna have some more and your parents don't let you because there's only a little bit. 
We want more, we want more, like you really really like it, you want more.
Exactly.

And that's all I've got. Have a wonderful weekend!
Get weird, but stay safe.

Follow along as I celebrate St. Pats on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter