Best Week Ever- Thanksgiving Edition

Happy Black Friday, everyone.
I missed writing yesterday because I was waiting in line at Best Buy.
And then I dyed my hair brown, got a butterfly tattoo on my ankle and read every one of
Lauren Conrad's books.
Gross. Kill me.

I was actually busy doing some of this-

Riveting stuff, I know.
I've heard turkey makes you tired,
but I also think drinking four bottles of wine, eating six pounds of shrimp, and motor boating
four pieces of cheese cake can make you kinda tired, as well.
Who knows.

And even though today feels like Sunday, I think it's actually Friday.
Which means it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever
Thanksgiving Edition

Naturally, the most obvious choice to bring up as #1 for this week
would have to be sweat pants.
Have stretchy pants ever been more awesome? I don't think so.


Of course I like to think I pull off the "cute/comfy" look as illustrated above.
But in reality I look a little more like this.


Which brings me to the next item on my list.
Couches. 
Why does a couch always feel so much better after you've just stuffed yourself to oblivion?
Better yet,
 why is finding the perfect spot on the couch like finding a Duggar at a jean skirt convention?

Anyway,
as with any true holiday season, the next thing on my list having a great
week is Petty Arguments.

"No it's fine, I don't need help. Keep watching football. I'll just do everything."-girl
"Are you serious? I said I will help. What do you want me to do?" -boy
"Why do I have to ask?" -girl
"Well what the hell? I took the trash out." -boy
"Yesterday!" -girl
I think you know how the rest goes.

You know what else is having a great week?
Agression.
As in Black Friday shoppers.

I've never shopped on this day, or had any desire to,
but if it's anything like I've seen or heard on TV,
I would dominate.

But I think you all know what is really having the best week ever.
Oh, you definitely do.
And if you don't, you probably will soon enough. I hope. Unless you've got some issues going on.
The Toilet.
The John.
The White Stallion.
The Ivory Beast.
The Corn Dumpster.
Whatever you call it, it's having the best week ever.
And it's incredibly disgusting so I'm going to leave it at that.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend,
I'm off to spread some cold turkey on a piece of bread with a slab of mayo,
because I'm just classy like that.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter