The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

First up we have Columbus Day.
Thanks to this non essential holiday, many people got Monday off.
Did you? I sure as shit didn't. What the hell, Christopher Columbus?
I remember the date you sailed the ocean blue (in 1492)
why can't you remember to give me a day off?

Dottie Sandusky's Letters
Ol Dot's McGee is up to it again. Dottie is Jerry's main ho.

 (And by "main ho" I mean his elderly wife who is not actually male, or under the age of 12.)
After her husband's conviction she wrote letters to the judge proclaiming his innocence
while saying "Jerry is not the monster everyone is making him out to be."
I think you're right, Dots. The term monster doesn't quite do Jer justice,
let's call him a crusty old disgusting sick sonofabitch sloth looking molester creep,
who should be locked up for life. Does that sound more right to you?

Jennifer Livingston 

This is the gal who was called "fat" in an email by an over zealous Kashi eating work out freak.
Jennifer addressed the email on TV admitting she's fat, she admitted she's not happy about it,
but it's the way it is and who is he to judge her.
It was pretty great.
And in this past week Jen's been on Ellen, The Today Show, GMA, and a slew of other shows.
You go Glen Coco!

The Lohans
I've said it before, and I'll say it again- it was all downhill after Lindsay pierced her own ears
at summer camp.
Most recently, these two bleach blonde beauties,
(which by the way, I have a secret theory that if you remove their extensions we'll find out that one of them is actually Michael Lohan, as well. The question remains, which one...)
Anyway, these two got into such a loud verbal fight in NYC the cops had to be called.
But hey, it's not like we all haven't been there- I mean if I had a dime for every drunken
fight I've been in with my mom at 4 a.m. after leaving a club in NYC I'd have...
I'd probably have herpes or something.

Phil's-osophy Book
If this is not already in the works for becoming a real book, it needs to be.
I could listen to Phil Dunphy advice all day, every day.
"You only get one chance at a first impression. I recommend Julia Childs...
save the giblets!"

But who is having the Best Week Ever?
It's pretty simple, isn't  it? I mean especially after last night's "debate."
Although I would hardly call that middle school girl cat fight a debate...

This guy is (going to) have the best week ever.
Jason Sudeikis as Joe Biden
Can you even imagine the greatness that will be SNL on Saturday?

If you didn't watch the VP debate last night, here's a few details-
It was noted that Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times, although after later investigation,
that number was revised to 1082 times.
It was also noted that Biden used mean girl like tactics of laughing arrogantly and tossing his head back at least 642 times.
He updated his Facebook status to "blah blah blah" at least 27 times.
He tweeted "this guy is so boring, who wants to take shots?" 8 times during the debate.
I used to think Biden was a silver fox.
Now I think he's a silver douche.
"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet."
Proverb 29:9

I just used a bible verse and the word douche at the same time. That means it's time to wrap up.

And this has been this week's edition of,
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter