Sophistifunk'd

So this is how yesterday went:
My flight was scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
I remember when I booked it I thought,
don't do this, you're gonna regret flying home this late, you always do...
But I did it anyway (because it was the cheapest obvi.)
Well yesterday morning I woke up feeling a bit under the weather.
I don't know if it's the seasons changing, or if I'm coming down with something,
or if it was the 93 beers I drank on Saturday.
Regardless, I wanted to get the F home.
So I had my parents drop me off at the airport at noon hoping I could catch the 1:15 flight back to Chicago.
But it was oversold. So I couldn't catch it.
No worries, there was a 3:00 flight out. What's one more hour?
It too was oversold. Damn those Wisconsin fans all heading to my airport....
And the 5:00 was full.
And the 6:20.
I sat at the airport for seven hours watching flights take off for Chicago without me on board.
And you want to know what I looked like during this entire "sit in?"

Like Amy Winehouse (RIP) on a good day.
My hair hadn't been brushed.
My makeup was from over 24 hours ago.
And my feet looked like I'd been on a Slum Dog Millionaire scavenger hunt.
It was roughhhhh.

I finally got on my original flight at 7:30.
When I walked into my house at 9:30 I damn near cried at the sight of my shower.
You know what the first shower post game day feels like?
 Like a baptism.
Like Jesus Tom Osborne Christ was washing away all of my game day sins.
It was amazing.
And then I layed down with soaking wet hair and was up almost less than five hours later
to leave my house for Milwaukee at 5:45 a.m this morning....
So this would be the time I tell you I'm going back to bed.
But wait, the Bears are on tonight... Damn it.
So instead I'm off to drink a few more beers, and eat a few more wings.
Daaaaaaaaaaa Bears!!!!

On that note, I will now be leaving you in the hands of one of my all time 
favorite bloggers.
It's like Brie has mastered this art of blogging. She's taken all of the best things
in this infinite bloggy world and rolled them into one.
Style, humor, charities, boyfriends, dogs, DIY, jewelry, pop culture, travel, fashion.
It's all there.
I'm just waiting for Brie to get pregnant so she can tackle the mommy blogs, as well.
Now that would be dedication.
Here she is...

Well hello. 
My name is Brie and I blog over at Sophistifunk.
Even if you have no idea who I am, I probably already like you.
That's because if you read Taylor's blog then you obviously have an amazing sense of humor.

I totally get that you're not happy that I'm here taking over Taylor's blog because she's the funniest person on the internet these days but too bad. She's busy right now.
She's actually at the dog beach frolicking around with Harlow.
That's assuming she's off work where she shoots glow in the dark cats into crowds of screaming children.

Since I know you all hate it when Taylor leaves her blog with strangers, I figured the least I could do is talk about her while she's gone.
So today I'll be telling you the three most awesome ways Taylor and I are alike.

1. We're both die-hard college football fans. Always have been, always will be. She- University of Nebraska. Me- Arizona State University.
That's us rooting for our teams at an early age.
This is us now. And those dapper, young men are our boyfriends.

2. We both like to enjoy the occasional alcoholic beverage. But we always keep it classy.
Wait, how did these photos end up here?
See? We always keep it classy.

3. We're both beyond obsessed with our dogs. 
I bet they'd make some cute puppies. I've never heard of a papillon-vizsla mix before. But seeing how Zoey is two pounds, she probably wouldn't' be okay with that. Oh well, they can be brother and sister.
And there you have it. 
The three reasons you should like me ways that Taylor and I are alike.
AKA, the three reasons that Taylor and I are awesome.

P.S. Come say hi!


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter