Lucky 7s


Hey there.
Even though I hate the "I'm way to tired to blog" posts, this is going to be one of them.
It's almost midnight, I've been going since 6:00 a.m. (that's a lie, but go with it)
and I have to be up and on the road to Milwaukee by 5:30 a.m. tomorrow/technically today.
And that's not a lie.

So instead I'm going to leave you in the hands of these seven great bloggers below.
Read all of their bios and you'll find some awesome new blogs to waste your time on!
And don't be scared off by Michelle's picture, they're not all vampires.
Just her.

Happy October! 
I'm Michelle and I'm - once again - sitting on Taylor's sidebar this month (it's a comfy spot). 
My button is the delicious looking appletini over there.  I know, makes me want one, too.
While it's true that I'm more than a tiny bit older than most of the other bloggers in Taylor's blog circle (hell, in mine, too), it doesn't mean that I  don't appreciate a good engagement story or hearing about your wedding or your babies or your work stresses or how you got your drink on last weekend.
It just means I can sit back and relax with my glass of wine while my (mostly) grown-up kids are off doing their independent things, live vicariously through your experiences
(and sometimes be damn thankful that I am more than a tiny bit older) and share some of my joys, observations and demons that you may discover are really not so different than yours. 
So stop by ~ hang out ~ maybe have a laugh.
Contrary to what it looks like, I don't bite.


Hi, I'm Bailey J and this is my first sponsor post ever(exciting or sad- you choose) and I'm pretty excited it's here at one of my absolute favorite blogs!  I have been writing at Being Bailey J for a few years now about my backpacking adventures and my weight loss journey while sharing my sarcastic and brutally honest thoughts on daily life. If you're looking for a post about babies or a diy you will find yourself out of luck-I cannot tell a lie. Otherwise - you may just find Being Bailey J comfy and easy to relate to so stop by anytime! 


Hello there!  
I'm Jay, a seasoned expat who blogs all about life and travel overseas on From There To Here.  
A couple of years ago, we decided to leave our comfortable life in Canada 
for Gabon, West Africa and while we learnt more than we ever could have imagined, we knew after 2 years a change was needed.  Now we call Norway home and when we aren't traveling, 
we're exploring all of the gorgeousness that this country has to offer.



Hi again! In case you don't remember, I am Amanda
I blog over at this IS my real hair.  I blog about all the crazy stuff that happens in my life, as well as those involved.  It's a lot of fun, so come check it out.


I'm Kim, and instead of trying to convince anyone of the fact that I'm funny 
(because who can really compare to Taylor?), I'll just tell you that I at least make myself laugh. Not very impressive, I know, so I mainly stick to making jewelry that I sell on Etsy, singing along to everything on the radio, and pretending to be a housewife- drinking and all. Sounds like a good time, right?
blog / shop / twitter / Facebook
Hello Daily Tay readers! I'm Jessica- the voice behind Chic Sugar. I finally started my blog a few months ago after wanting to for the longest time. Chic Sugar started as a way for me to share my love for desserts and cake decorating, and has evolved into a lifestyle blog with a splash of sugar! Come for the desserts, and stay for the recipes, design, and a splash of sarcasm!.

Links:
Jessica Who? is a blog about the life and style of a not-so-ordinary girl with a very ordinary name.
 The title of my blog refers to the constant "Jessica who??" question that all of us Jessica's face 
(read more about that here). 
I'm a Texas girl who lives in Hawaii with my sweet husband and our baby, Duke (a 1 year old puggle). 
I write about anything from recipes (I don't cook but I love to eat) and fashion 
Jessica Who? is a blog about the life and style of a not-so-ordinary girl with a very ordinary name. The title of my blog refers to the constant "Jessica who??" question that all of us Jessica's face (read more about that here). I'm a Texas girl who lives in Hawaii with my sweet husband and our baby, Duke (a 1 year old puggle). I write about anything from recipes (I don't cook but I love to eat) and fashion (I like to pretend that I know what I'm talking about) but mostly about the adventure that is my life. 
(I like to pretend that I know what I'm talking about) but mostly about the adventure that is my life. 
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter