The Perfect Bloody Mary

Happy Saturday everybody.
Indeed, it is a happy Saturday.

Today, I'd like to share with you my ingredients for a perfect Bloody Mary.

1. Olives (the bigger the better.)
2. Pickles (Claussen brand, none of that cheap shit.)
3. Celery (because we're all on that diet...)
4. Salami (Traders Joes has the best.)
5. Cheese Curds (make sure to get the authentic Wisconsin cheese curds.)
Wisconsin might have asshole fans, but they know their cheese.
6. Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix.
and vodka. Lots of vodka.
Finish this all off with a great attitude and a crisp September day and I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

And this is what you get:


Boom. Done. Best Saturday ever.

And now let me introduce you to two really awesome bloggers.
Alicia, at Columbus and Beyond is beyond hilarious.
Just check out our tweets back and forth if you need further proof.
Or just read her little segment below and I promise you won't be let down.

And then we have Clarissa at Love Each Day
Her blog is a little bit of everything, with a touch of positivity in every post.
She's cute, she's fun, and she is always posting about something new and creative.
So check them both out today while you're pretending to be watching football.

To Columbus and Beyond 
is the train wreck you can’t look away from. 
Let’s get real, I’m a twenty-six year old divorced grad student who is currently single living with two other smoke shows in Columbus, Ohio. 
My life and this blog has got enough ups and downs to make Cedar Point jealous.
 It is, at its simplest, a chronicle of my everyday life. Sometimes it’s about weirdos that hit on me at Subway, sometimes it’s about auditioning for The Bachelor, sometimes it’s about painting rugs, and sometimes it’s about how I ruin vacations. But I promise you this, dear reader, it’s 100% all the time ME. 
My favorite form of social media has got to be twitter. I don’t like to follow a lot of ‘real’ people on twitter as my twitter feed consists mostly of fake accounts of Teen Mom 2 stars like Butch and Bahhhbra, movie characters like Allen from The Hangover, and funny accounts like an angry toddler. But, being a real human being, you should follow me probably @aliciancarlson!




Hi ya'll! I'm Clarissa and I blog over at love each day!
I'm fairly new to blogging but I usually write about my crazy life adventures (so I'll remember them later), finding my own style, and how I suck at Instagram!  You may have guessed that I'm from Texas and I go to Texas A&M, 
aka the best school on earth,
 so I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time blogging about how we are going to kick some SEC butt this fall.    Or the other way around.. Either way it will be a blast!  
I hope you'll stop on by and say hello! I'd love to be friends with you!



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter