Fall- It's How I Roll

Holy moly, did anyone else feel that shit storm blow through today?
Or was that just me?
I am ready to pull out my hair and slop down a few glasses of wine.
So I mentioned a few days ago how I inherited about 584 new accounts with my work,
and now I've actually had to start working.
Like really hard. And it kind of sucks.
I'm not for sure, but I think today I experienced what most people call "stress."
I had one call after the other after the other
and was writing a zillion little notes all over everything.
And now I have no idea what any of it means.
I've got names of schools and contact people and phone numbers and stars
and hearts and cats and addresses and three dimensional boxes covering everything on all of my papers from today.
If I had to guess, I'd say that
"Jane Wilson from Franklin Elementary needs 1 cat drawing and six different varieties of my signature sent her way ASAP?"
But that just doesn't sound right...
One of these days I should get myself a planner, I've heard those things really help.

And all I wanted to do today was sit around my house and bask in my new fall decor.
I didn't intend to decorate this early, I originally just wanted to search for one of my
fall scented candles.
Next thing I knew the pumpkins were out, and my table runner was orange.


And maybe it's because I've got all the windows open and a cold breeze is blowing in,
but my house just feels so fresh and clean right now.
So you can imagine my disappointment when I didn't get to lounge on my couch all day
and stare happily at my pumpkins.

inside view.
outside view.

It's the little things that excite me...
Like the fact it's almost time again to break me out some
Hocus Pocus and Double Double Toil and Trouble...
Classic films.

Anywho.
One of my lovely sponsors has been so kind as to donate a
$10 Starbucks gift card 
in honor of this wonderful fall season we are approaching.
So if you'd like to win yourself a free Pumpkin Spice latte
(or whatever it is you fancy)
Take a look at Jessica's blog over at Chic Sugar and then
1. Follow her
and 2. Follow me
additional entries: tweet about, Facebook about it, blog about it. 
{leave comments below as usual}

Then head back over here to check out two other wonderful blogs by Brook and Al.
Brook had me right when I found out her pup's name is George Bailey.
And Al writes in one of the most insightful and honest ways I have ever come across. 
Check them both out.

Photobucket
l am SO excited to be greeting you from Taylor's fab blog!
My name is Jessica and l write over at Chic Sugar.
My blog is a collection of things, ideas, and what l am passionate about (original right?).
 The Chic comes from my very girly outlook and the sugar
is for my love for baking and dessert decorating.
You will also find WAY too many pictures of my dogs, Pinterest finds, and a dose of sarcasm.


I'm Brook at blog at Cutesy Bootsie
I'm a knitter, teacher (not of knitting), momma to a crazy lovebug dog named George Bailey, and find my happy place in the pedicure chair.
My blog posts tend to be about whatever I'm loving or challenges I face
whether it is my overstuffed closets, love of handbags and shoes,
 my quest for the perfect mascara or coffee mug (it's all about handle size),
or my obsession with crappy reality TV.


I'm Al.
Guacamole lover. Coffee fanatic. Teacher. Student. Actress. Divorcee. Newly married.
A Word of Caution: I'm brutally honest.
And I wear my heart on my sleeve.
You'll see that on my blog, Traffic Jelly.
I spent last fall in Istanbul, Turkey, and now I'm back in the states having
 just finished my Masters and working in education.
I. Love. Teaching. 
Almost as much as guacamole- don't tell my students.
Stop by and say hello - I always love to make new blog friends!
blog  // twitter // facebook // pinterest




PS- Congrats to Tara @ Penniless Socialite for winning
the Victoria's Secret gift card from last week!
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter