A Self Reflective Post

A few things you must it doesn't matter if you know about me.
(Because I've got nothing better to talk about at the moment)


My three favorite reality stars are:
1. Carol from Real Housewives of NY
she's a breath of fresh sarcastic air
2. Ryan from Teen Mom
Maci's biggest mistake was "chasing" him away
3. McKensie from Dance Moms
"Sometimes I'd just rather sit on the couch and eat chips" (rather than dance)
Me too girl, me too.



At my sister's wedding, my MOH speech was the the wolf pack speech from the Hangover.
"Hey, how bout that drive in...."
It didn't go over well.


I don't have a lot of regrets
i.e. I act on impulse and jump in the pool before looking most times-
however, if I had to choose one, it would be the fact
that when I tried out for Ms. Hannigan in my high school's production of "Annie"
I sang "Hard Knock Life" as instructed,  rather than saying screw it like I had planned
and belted out "Little Girls" instead.
Nobody can sing like an off key, drunken old orphanage owner, better than me.
I didn't get the part.

I hardcore love Full House.
I still get pissed when I watch Derek out shine Michelle
at auditions for the Yankee Doodle play.


Bruschetta is pronounced "bru-sketta."
When will we finally get this right in America?
I've gotten into more than one "argument" with waitresses regarding this.
I'm right. Look it up.


I am obsessed with white teeth.
So much so that I used to OCD-out big time and wipe my teeth off
after every dark beverage I drank- and for awhile I simply didn't drink any.
Now of course my mom will insist I mention the time she came to one of my track meets
in high school (a time when I was severely addicted to whitening my teeth)
and she swears the only reason she noticed me from the bleachers was because
my teeth had an eerie white glow to them on
this particular dreary spring day in Nebraska...
It's still up for debate.

I don't like buffets because I get way too competitive at them.
I will go up for a second plate before I have even finished my first,
if (when) I get nervous the line might look like it's getting a little too long...
Speaking of buffets, small, square cut ham pieces absolutely thrill me!

I will do pretty much anything to keep myself from buckling down to work on
the book I'm currently writing.
(Like writing blog posts about nonsense...)
Also a couple of weeks ago I started washing my walls, and then started polishing my faucets.
And did I mention in the last year I've started about eight different books?
I wrote my first one at age five.
It was called, "My Cat and Me Like to Play Outside."
I think it's pretty self explanatory what it was about.

It's always been one of my dreams to be on Saturday Night Live.
Hosting, writing skits, acting, I don't care.
I haven't had the balls to sign up for classes at the Second City here in Chicago
(where a majority of the cast always gets their start)
that is until just about two hours ago...
Classes begin for me August 28th.
I'm already nervous.

And on that last productive note,
I think I'm going to go work on my book.

Then again, the carpet's starting to look a little long, could probably use a trim.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter