Facebook Friday Ya'll!

Too Much? 
Facebook Friday.

This is my "go to" profile pic, by the way.
Butt out, side glance, "sexy look"
I got it all goin on, I know.


Now let's take a look back at some of my favorite posts from the week, shall we?

To the person getting in shape at the gym:
Looking good my friend!
Sometimes I just don't know how people worked out before Facebook
without being able to check in, post about it, give stats on their workout
and even share all those sweet photos of their new six pack!

To the girl who posted she's pregnant:
Congrats! However, the photo of the piss stick with a plus sign
might have been a little too much...
I don't want to see anything you have pissed on. Ever.
Perhaps my thoughts will
change someday when I have my own positive piss stick. But I don't think so.

Likewise,
to the girl who is most definitely crowning:
So you had (or are still currently having) your baby? Awesome.
Was it necessary to take photos of you while in the heat of labor?
 Maybe.
But don't you think it was just a little much to post those photos on Facebook?
Is nothing private anymore?

(Says the girl who blogs about every single day of life... judge me. I am.)

To the person with the new job:
Good for you! I'm pumped.
But if you're going to post "got the job" it's your Fb duty to say what exactly that job is.
It's just rude not to, and it causes creeps like myself
a lot of stalking and digging to try to figure out what that job is.
So save us both some time.

and on that same path,
To the person who has their shit together:
stop it.
You shouldn't be posting about your amazing job,
the mansion you just bought, or the sweet car you drive.
This isn't a game of MASH.
This is a 20 something's mini feed.
Which means you should be
happy/depressed/confused/pissed/tired/ecstatic/lost/broke/scared/motivated/WTFisgoingon
All. The. Time.
We're in our 20's. It's what we do.


And without further ado,
I'd like to introduce an awesome blogger who will
be guest posting on here today!
Her name is Jennie, she lives in London-
which obviously makes her cool just because of that fact alone,
but she also has great style advice she shares daily on her blog.
And she's also very funny. So it's like a win/win.
Read her post and then hop across the pond and check out her page!


Hi there!  I'm Jennie from Jennie's Daily Dose.  
I'm from Nebraska too so naturally my blog's name has "Daily" in it.
  (I was going for the Marge Simpson look)
This is my first guest appearance - lil' nervous and excited., pretty sure my fingers are sweating.  
Its probably just nerves, kinda like your first day at work - but this time I can be hungover and smell like alcohol and no one will know.
That's my husband and the main reason we are in London - his career moved us over here.  
We met in college (GO BIG RED!) at a house party.  
He was running the keg and I really wanted a beer so I flirted and next thing you know we're dating.  I thought this picture was fitting.
Anyways I am from Nebraska, lived in Chicago and recently moved to London.  
Well, not recently, a year and a half ago.  
My blog started out as a place for my friends and family to go to keep tabs on me, make sure I was alive, and to make them jealous of all the cool places I've gone to but that only lasted a week.  
I have a major shopping problem, lets just say the UPS guy and I are tight.  
So now I post about London, Fashion, Interior Design and some of the places we travel to for holiday (yes, that is right, I just said holiday).
I don't want to make you too jealous so I only post about some of the places.
I'm kidding!
I post about all of them to make you extremely jealous.  
Some days I will go off on a tangent about something like London's customer service,
lack of space in our flat,
and looking like an idiot at work trying to make tea runs.  
I mix everyone's orders up - it gets to be too complicated with English breakfast tea, Earl Grey, milk, one sugar, or no sugar with milk.   
Brits are particular about their tea...
they are not messin' around.
 It's an easy way to loose friends at work. 
Stop over check my blog out. 
 I love visitors!
Cheers,
Jennie
Photobucket








Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter