Recently Added
Popular
-
10 Reasons Why High School Was WeirdI've been staring at my computer screen for literally thirty minutes now. When it comes to blog…
-
The Daily Tay's Best Week EverOh boy, what a week this has been. It hasn't been the best week for me per say, but that's …
-
Summa SummaOh Summer where have you been all my life? These past few days have been delightful little teasers.…
-
T MagicIt's fun to be cocky about our football team again- not that I ever really stopped too much. I …
-
Dropping the kids off at the pool.I've learned pretty quickly that the office ladies in high schools suck. They're all basica…
-
BulliesWell I finally saw the Social Network. It was...interesting. It made realize two things: 1. My dear…
-
Day 3- Happy Hangover Day!What a night. Even though the Italianos didn't seem to want celebrate St. Pat's, we most ce…