Are we all just going to pretend no one noticed Sarah Jessica Parker's face at the State of the Union address? The coloring on the side of his face looks like the coloring on the side of... well... Obama's face. Yellow is the new black.
Recently Added
Popular
-
My Family Suffers From SDA. Does Yours?I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on here before or not, but my mom suffers from a diseas…
-
TGIF, but for reals.Well I did it. I survived the seven day itch. I've officially been at this job longer than I wa…
-
Taking the Stage: tomorrow's a latter day.Taking the stage last Friday night at The Second City was exciting, exhilarating, and all over in t…
-
Goals for MarchTalk about a dreary March day here in Chicago. Woof. It’s windy, it’s raining, it’s cold. Did I ji…
-
Eat. Pray. WOD.Introducing Ace from Eat. Pray. WOD. If you're looking for a little workout inspiration for the…
-
In Da ClubHere's the thing about clubs, I don't like them. The music is too loud, the bathroom lines …
-
My very first negative blog comment.Big day for the blog yesterday, huge! Not only did I hit my 420th post, but I also got my very firs…
