The Modern Tulip

Introducing Maeg from The Modern Tulip.



1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because it's a total reliever for me. I've read blogs for a really long time and I always wanted to write my own. But I had it in my head that any blog I would write would never be good enough. Until I finally figured out it wasn't for anyone else but me. So once I had that frame of mind I started writing and I've been unstoppable since. It's my little escape into cyberspace. Plus I've made some awesome new friends through blogging.

2. What are you most excited for about fall?

Tough question. All of it? I love everything the season brings including football, tailgating, cozy clothes, and pumpkin everything. But I think I am most excited about the cooler weather and the colors. The sky is amazingly bright blue, the sun shines brighter, the colors of the leaves are gorgeous and the sun beating on my back with a cool breeze in the air makes me swoon!



3.  What do you love most about being a Southern gal?

I love that I fit right into the Southern gal stereotype. Y'all is used in just about every other sentence with a slight accent. My tea comes sweet. I was married in cowboy boots. If you're having a bad day more than likely the first thing you'll hear from me is, "bless your heart". I love cooking big meals for family and baking sweets for friends.  And I have an open door policy in my home. Anyone's welcome. Always.

4. If you could spend one day doing anything at all, what would it be?

I would spend that day hanging out with Melissa McCarthy or Rebel Wilson. I love to laugh and I love to make others laugh. And I enjoy a good dose of sarcasm, it's my second language (hence why I love The Daily Tay). Those two ladies usually have me off my seat laughing so to spend a whole day with them? Done, done and done.

5. Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Ten years? I don't know where I see myself in five minutes! Probably making a sandwich, but anyways. Hopefully Jon and I will have had at least one or two children. Blogging still of course and perhaps owning a boutique. I've always wanted to have my own urban/chic boutique in a pretty downtown area with big windows. I can picture it in my head :) Oh and owning a second home in Charleston, SC. A girl can dream right?


 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter