Why You Shouldn't Have The Mondays


1. Because 10 years ago you most likely weren't settling into your Monday morning by reading a few blogs.

2. You also weren't checking Twitter, Instagram or Facebook...

So how on earth did people waste time on Monday mornings is what I'd like to know?

3. You could have been texting, but there's a good chance you didn't have texting on your plan yet so you were probably just playing Snake, instead.


4. At least you had Get Low to jam out to on the radio. Or Ignition. Or Crazy In Love.

5. And you could change into a comfy velour tracksuit when you got home...


6. With Uggs of course. 

7. Reality TV? You got it! How about that cute family show The Osbournes?
I remember when this first premiered I was so confused. I just couldn't grasp the concept of cameras simply following a family around acting as "themselves." 


And Kelly, AKA queen of fashion police, you may forget the early 2000's but we haven't. 

8. But because reality TV was just too weird for me I was more into The O.C. 


Mischa, where are ya girl?

9.  And the Bachelor was only in it's 3rd season (Andrew Firestone)... But it was probably the most dramatic season ever, never the less.

10. But most importantly, the biggest indicator that today is better than 2003 was the fact "My Space" was our main social media platform of that time.



Anyone else remember Tom?

That's all I've got, go take on your Monday.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter