3-Oh-1 Grace St.

Introducing yet another wonderful Nebraska blogger, Samantha from 3-Oh-1 Grace St.



1. Describe your blog in three words.

Random, Zazzy, Turquoisey (I need to work on this one). 

2. What inspired you to start blogging the first place?

I really enjoyed following other blogs. So I thought to myself, "Self, you should do this yourself, you don't have any hobbies." Well, it didn't go exactly like that, but it is true I don't have any major hobbies. Once I started the blog I realized that most people who have blogs have some sort of niche or hobby and I didn't. Even though I don't have a hobby I keep on bloggin' because it's a fun, creative outlet (how cliche). 

3. What is it that you love most about living in Nebraska?

I love that you can always get a good steak. Ha, I actually don't eat steak that often but we are spoiled with the best. I love the small town feel and how everybody is so friendly with one another. And who wouldn't want to live here? I mean all the beautiful corn and what not! 



4. What are you looking forward to about the upcoming school year?

I am excited to finally get started working after all these years of school. I will be an intern school psychologist but the district I am working in (which Taylor is slightly familiar with) is treating me as a school psychologist. If you're not sure what school psychology is pop on over and ask me! I will gladly share it here, but I don't think you would appreciate me talking about it this whole post.  I know it is going to be stressful but it will be exciting at the same time. 

5. And finally, how excited are you for Nebraska football? What type of tailgating do you enjoy?

Beyond excited..after watching the ESPYS I think football season can best get underway. I even bought a new Husker tank top this week because I am so excited! It doesn't get any better than Husker Saturdays! As for tailgating there isn't a kind I don't like. I love being in the atmosphere of Lincoln on game day!  Of course tailgating wouldn't be complete without a Bloody Mary or Red Beer! Husker fans are one of thee most passionate fans out there and it's fun being around one another and getting to yell out "GOOOOOOOO BIGGGGG REDDDDD" and you know someone will respond. When I yell it at home by myself my dog just looks at me like I'm crazy! 


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter