The Browse

I've mentioned my newest blogging endeavor on here a time or two as you may have noticed.
It's called
The Browse
the blogging society at its best.

Given the fact I still continue to receive emails daily asking who/what/where is
this mysterious site of mine, I wanted to give you all a little more insight.


Who writes it:
all of you.

What it is: 
a magazine of sorts featuring what I feel are some of the best posts for the day from
around the blogging world.

Where it is:
www.thebrowseblog.com

There are six main categories featured on the main page everyday.

The Look: The clothes.
Giggles McGee: The laughs.
Fork & Spoon: The food.
Mommy Dearest: The babies.
Glitter & Glue: The DIY’r.
Comment Worthy: The words.


These are not paid spots, these are the posts that I scour numerous blogs from all over blogosphere every day (for a lot of hours) to find.
Luckily, some of you have made the work quite easy for me and submitted your own blog,
or specific posts from other blogs you would like to be added to my daily "reading list."
 I like when you do that :)
So thank you again Jen for all of your great referrals.

So what's the point of it you ask? Good question.
I like to think of it as a one stop blog reading shop.
And yes, I'm aware of how corny that sounds. But it's the best way I can describe it really.
There are so many great blogs out there, I'm just trying to do my small part by featuring
a few that I happened to like for the day and think all of you will enjoy, as well.
It's a great place to find new blogs, and celebrate the ones you may already be reading.

I don't even look at follower count when choosing which blogs to feature.
I guess that's kind of a lie, I usually stray from the really big blogs (6,000+ followers)
 because let's face it, they've already got their readership pretty well under control.

Because my goal for The Browse is to be like a blogger's magazine,
I obviously have a few other categories besides just the six mentioned above.
Like tomorrow for instance I'll be unveiling a new Q & A section with blogging tips
from some of your favorite bloggers.
Like this girl some of you may already know...


And then there's a few paid spots, as well if you'd like the option to be
featured for more than one day a time.

Like the BOM (Blogger of the Month.)
For February it's Deidre from Love the Skinnys.
Read more about this gorgeous girl here.

Or there's also the BOWs (Bloggers of the Week)
One of which who just so happens to be this girl for the week.

If you haven't heard of this challenge yet you need to get to her page now.

So there you have it. Just a little more information regarding how I try to legitimize
all the time I spend reading blogs...
If you would like to submit your blog for a chance to be featured on The Browse just email it to thebrowseblog@gmail.com.
And don't forget to include your blog address.

On another note, I'll be a little late on my Bachelor post tonight.
Chris is dragging me to a concert. Yeah, I'm pissed.
Who wants to watch live music instead of sitting behind a computer
blogging about a reality dating show?

Oh yeah, I guess I do.
One day down, four to go until the weekend!
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter