Bachelor Edition- The Eyebrow Tells All

Ten Things about Last Night's Bachelor Episode

1. My friend, Roy,  told me she thinks AshLEE looks like Splinter and now that's all I can think of when I look at her.

2. When AsHlEe started her "Fifteen years ago" confession I was expecting she
a. had a baby.
b. had a baby with her basketball coach
or c. had a baby with her basketball coach and her foster dad.

3. Tierra is the happiest girl ever.
Her eyebrow however, has other things to say about that....

4. Desiree reminds me of an eight year old trapped in an adult woman's body.
Especially when she says things like "lip action."


5. Leslie needs to cool it with the makeup.
It appears as if she bathed in an ivory tub full of pink blush.


6. Tierra can't control her eyebrow.
I really think I need to end it right here because I have no more words.
Her eyebrow, her sparkle, her smile, her cot,
she can't control any of it.

7. Sean manned up for once, for probably the first time in his life,
and sent Tierra home!!!

So RIP Sweet Angel!

However I've got a feeling we haven't seen the last of Eyebrow...
Tierra? Yes. But not The Eyebrow. It will be back.

8. I kinda can't believe he sent home Leslie.
I liked her.

9. But not as much as Catherine couldn't believe it!
Were these two an item? Are they still?

10. I CAN'T wait to meet Desiree's douchetastic brother next week.
Like seriously can't wait.
Family visits are my favorite and her brother is not going to let me down I can already tell.

That's all I've got.
Is this season over yet?



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter