The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Finally, another Friday has graced us all with its presence.
And what a week it has been! I've got a lot to cover so I'm just gonna
jump right in.

Without further ado, time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

First up we've got the most obvious couple having an awesome week.
Of course I'm talking about Bert and Ernie.

Thanks to Elmo's "questionable relationship" with a sixteen year old boy that recently hit news,
Bert and Ernie have got themselves some breathing room this week.
Finally the microscope is off them and they have been able to frolic and enjoy their relationship as it's meant to be without all the "are they or aren't they" questions.
And just for the record they are. And it's great.

Next up we've got my most favorite little gal ever.
Debbie. As in Little Debbie.
The dessert company Hostess has officially gone bankrupt.

I'm not saying I think foul play was involved... 
But it does seem a little odd that the week Hostess made the announcement it's shutting 
its doors for good, Debbie was seen cruising around town in a brand new Escalade.
And Twinkie was found with two black eyes in a dumpster..
So RIP Twinkie. And HoHos. And DingDongs.
Needless to say, fat kids are not having the best week ever.
This has got to be the worst news for them since Michelle Obama was re elected. 

But you know who else is having a great week?
Wives.

Because if this shitstorm surrounding General Petraeus 
doesn't scare every husband in the world from never EVER wanting to cheat on their wife,
well then I don't know what would. 
I'm not even married and I'm scared shitless of cheating on my wife.
And since I mentioned him, does anyone else feel like the name General Petraeus is straight off the movie Planet of the Apes?
No? Nobody. Okay, that probably means no one else has had the song 
Doctor Zaius Doctor Zaius stuck in their head all week, either.

And then of course I have to mention the Biebs next.
I think breaking up with Selena is a good thing.

Why do I think this?
Well because I'm a Christian and I have good reason to believe she's a witch. 
And I also think this will give Justin more time to concentrate on raising his child 
with that lovely young girl, Mariah.

But who do you think is having the best week ever?
Like the absolute best?
I'll tell you who.
Reality.
With the midnight release of the final Twilight film last night the legacy is officially over. 
Did you hear that, crazy people? It's time to get back to reality.
I know it must be really fun to pretend that vampires are real and they're all incredibly rich 
and good looking,
second only to young boys who dress in cargo shorts that magically turn into werewolves.
But it's not real, and you're all just a little too wrapped up with this fantasy world. 
Do something product with yourself, like start a blog.
So you can take all of your crazy faces and tears and screams and 
googly eyes and lock them away.
Because it's over.

Until someone else writes the next series of fantasy love stories...
And God I wish that person would be me.
How do we feel about Unicorn love?

And this has been another edition of The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.
Hope you all have a great weekend.







Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter