Taylor Trash Dip

The Huskers lost last night.
I don't want to talk about it. I'm still pretty upset...

Instead I'll focus on a dip I made yesterday called Texas Trash Dip.
Although I've renamed it Taylor Trash Dip.

Above is the Pinterest photo of it.
Below is my photo... I'm yet to master the "look" of Pinterest recipes.
But I'm pretty sure I've got the taste part down. Definitely have the eating part down.


It's got all of my favorite things-
beans, cheese, beans, and cheese.
You know that gross kid in grade school who always asked for extra helpings of baked beans?
Yeah, that was me.
I was a bean lover then, and I'm a bean lover now.
This dip calls for:
2 cans of refried beans
1 bag of shredded cheese
1 package of cream cheese
1 cup of sour cream
and 1 small can of jalapeƱos.

So you can see it's super healthy. In fact next time I make it I've decided I'm going to go ahead and add some ground beef, just to really drive it home.
After just a few (three plates) helpings of this I was doomed to slip into a foma.
foma=food coma.
And that I did. A deep, dark, lethargic foma.

On that note,
I'm going to stop babbling about my white trash bean dip and instead
introduce you all to an amazing blogger named Kait.
She's funny, she's clever, and she always writes the most entertaining posts.
You know those bloggers that you can always count on for a good laugh
or just a post that will make you feel good?
Yeah, that's Kait. I'll let her take over from here.

OH HAY DAILY TAY!
Kait here from GridIron Lipstick and I'm usually blogging about saving the world, feeding starved children, and pouring all of my energy into philanthropy.
You know, just the usual 9-5. I'm not SuperWoman...I just play her on TV.
 Heck, sometimes I even throw the NFL some of my time just for good measure.
Oh wait, I actually DO do that.
Come on, it's not every day you can make snow angels in Super Bowl confetti.

That is neither here nor there. Today I am here to talk to you about something very serious. A cause that hits really close to home for me and one that I don't take very lightly.

And it's gym etiquette.
Ladies and Gentleman, when I go to the gym, I am not on a Joan Rivers crusade to put you on a Fashion Black List, nor do I want to have a Barbara Walters sit down on what you, your husband, and the children have been up to. Frankly, it's a G-D miracle I'm even there. I want to get my sweat on, and get the eff outta that place.

And while the aforementioned headpiece is offensive to the eyes and might possibly warrant a fashion arrest...there are a couple other things that warrant a fashion death penalty. They include (but are certainly not limited to): a sweaty camel toe in see-through spandex, short mesh shorts--male or female--with no wonder-under bike shorts (I'm sorry but when I see your goods hanging loose while I'm stretching on a Saturday morning--I want to vomit), and cut-offs that might as well be torso g-strings. I have been so fortunate as to witness all of these things. Oh blessed, am I.

As far as the B. Walt sit-down. Look, I can barely run a mile without panting like Harlow on a hot day, so when I'm mid run--that's not an all call to start up a conversation about the weather just because you're on the treadmill beside me.
 
The lesson? If you go to my gym, I'm clearly the girl with the giant stick in her ass who wants to be left alone. And if you're one of those violators..well, I'm glad I could help you see the light.

She's the main bitch at GridIron Lipstick No really, she is. 
Female dogs have a way of living up to their titles. It's miraculous, really.
I told you she's great, so is her pup, Maddie.
PS look closely behind Maddie and you can see Kait taking her pic ;) I had to point that out.
Now get over to her blog , already.







Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter