September Goals

It's officially September.
Which means the calendar on the wall has been flipped to a new month.
Harlow's birthday month. And my dad's too.
But Harlow gets reign over the calendar in this house.
Chris and I may have caved and even gave him an early birthday present...

You should see how much shit he knocks over carrying running that bone through the house.
It's a lot.

Anyway, I've got big plans for September.
Lots of things I need to accomplish to start my new life.
(this would be the new life I try to start every Monday FYI.)

1. First and foremost-
I need to get back into athletic shape.
Somewhere in between eating stuffed crust pizza and the endless amount of Five Guys french fries
I started to feel a little gross over the weekend.
So I need to get back into basketball shape.
Believe it or not, I used to be quite the little lesbian looker.
Back in the day, my quads could smash a beer bottle, and my triceps could light a cigarette.
I have no idea what that means.
I'm just saying I need to start lifting. Or running. Or something to be in shape.

#2. I need to learn more about the upcoming election.
Romney vs Obama
I won't tell you who I'm voting for at this point.
But I will say his first name rhymes with shit.

#3. Start Writing Again
Last year at this time I was knee deep into (re)writing my 2nd screenplay. For the third time...
But I think after I got turned down by 784 agents/producers/everybodyelse it kind of squashed my writing spirit.
But that's nonsense. I need to pick it up again. And that's that.

#4. Less Reality TV- More Reality
My list of shitty TV is way too long right now.
just to name a few-
Dance Moms. duh. RHNJ. RHNY. Honey Boo Boo. Storage Wars. (judge me) Gold Diggers.
I need to stop living through these creeps, and start doing my own creepy living.
Then again new fall TV is just around the corner. And I love fall TV.

#5. Enjoy the Remaining Nice Weather
This is a big one.
I really need to soak up the last of these warm evenings/mornings before they are gone.
I've got a real bad feeling about this winter.
I'm talking late 1980s in Northeast Nebraska bad...
But if I have to pull out this pink snow suit again, I'll do it.

#6. Get Ready for Taken 2 to Come Out
Mentally. Physically. Emotionally.
I just need to be ready for this movie. I can't even put into words how much I loved the first one.
That one line "good luck" changed my life.
I can only imagine the one liner's Taken 2 has in store for me.

Six goals.
I think that's a pretty good start.
I don't need to get crazy too or anything. Starting a new life always makes me so tired.

Now have you signed up for the giveaway below?
Well do it.
And then follow me on instagram @taylorgracewolfe
Twitter @TheDailyTay
Facebook @ The Daily Tay
{self promotion- it's all a part of my new life.)
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter