Confessional Friday


It's 11:00 p.m. on a Friday night and I'm playing on blogs. But I'm okay with it.

I just finished a bottle of wine (to myself) while watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

I didn't love the book.

So far, I think it's a very boring movie.

Same with My Week With Marilyn from last night.

But I'm still very intrigued with Marilyn. Not so much the girl from Dawson's Creek.

I'm full from dinner, but still jonesing for a bowl of chips.

Chris and I legitimately thought we won the megamillions lotto for roughly 5 seconds tonight. We didn't.

But there's always the Powerball tomorrow...

I also bought a scratch ticket tonight. My WT'ness is getting out of control.

Pretty soon, we'll be opting for Hamburger Helper rather than steak. Mmmm Hamburger Helper...

We should have gone out tonight, but I just love staying in soooo much.

I was supposed to start my book today. I didn't.

Tomorrow.

I've spilled my wine on the couch 3 times now. 

It's time for another bowl of chips.


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter