![]() |
| "If it makes you feel any better I forgot my reading glasses." |
Recently Added
Popular
-
My very first negative blog comment.Big day for the blog yesterday, huge! Not only did I hit my 420th post, but I also got my very firs…
-
Serendipitous WhimsicalityIntroducing Ellie from Serendipitous Whimsicality . She's a high school junior going on colleg…
-
Summa SummaOh Summer where have you been all my life? These past few days have been delightful little teasers.…
-
Kitty cats.I got some big news today. I've been approved to be a foster home for cats, I am very excited. …
-
RUDY!I waited at least two days to discuss this. I told myself I wasn't going to, but I just can'…
-
Great looking SuitorsI threw in one "cross gender." See if you can see who... Got it? Yeah, I figured Jesse E…
-
10 Reasons Why High School Was WeirdI've been staring at my computer screen for literally thirty minutes now. When it comes to blog…
