All Things Bloggy

Sweater can be found here at Roe Boulevard. And it's the comfiest damn thing ever.



And just like that I think I might have crossed a new line in the blogging world. I am no longer just an iphone photographer, I own a real camera now. A camera with a lens cover and everything- something as you can see above that might take some getting used to... Bye bye blurry photos, things are about to get real around here! *Except for the times I still just have my iphone on me and will have to resort to iphotos, which let's face, will be pretty often. And for the sake of today's post I had to use an iphone, how else would I get a photo of me taking a photo? I mean it just had to be done.

Chris surprised me with this little beauty for our 6th year (dating) anniversary- we're not old enough to get married yet guys, c'mon! We're barely twenty-six! But anyway, I was more than tickled to get this camera because I was just under the impression he was going to get me something I've been asking for like a new candle or new bath towels- and I would have been more than happy with either. I certainly didn't expect such a fancy new camera that I can actually wear around my neck like a necklace! If you see me around Chicago soon, you better believe I will proudly be wearing my new accessory.

And In honor of me becoming a real blogger with a real camera, I'm giving away three Medium Ad Spots and a Saturday Takeover Spot.  I'm going to keep this real simple, just leave a comment below letting me know which way you follow- whether it's via Google Friend Connect (the blue button on the right that says "join this site") Instagram @taylorgracewolfe, Bloglovin, Facebook, or Twitter. You know the drill, one follow=one entry, five follows= five entries. Do whatever you please, and don't be shy to follow any new ways if you'd like of course!

And... because I'm really feeling like Jenny Blogger I decided the topic that I'm going to post about tomorrow might be a fun link-up if any of you are in the mood to join (or if you're feeling like me this week and seem to be low on post ideas.) Someday I will... host a link up. And that day is tomorrow. Someday I will be the type of girl who gets up early in the morning to run, and that day probably isn't tomorrow. So you should come back tomorrow and join, it'll be a blast.


Sorry to be so short today, but now I need to go make my contestant video for a reality show I'm auditioning for. I wish I could say I'm joking, but this is my life now. It's literally turned into a clown show. Just roll with it, I know I am.


 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter