Currently

I am currently trying to eat semi healthy for the week on account of the fact I've been feeling a bit sluggish chubbish lately, so last night I made a healthy dish of bruschetta chicken. It was actually pretty good, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend it was nearly as good as chicken wings or nachos. Because it just wasn't, but if you like to lie to yourself and say nothing tastes as good as thin feels, well then to that I say you're not eating the right stuff.


And then I proceeded to follow that "healthy meal" with a bowl of cereal an hour later, and then a bag of Cinnamon & Sugar pita chips two hours later. If you haven't tried these pita chips, don't. Just save yourself the agony. I love them so much I swear to myself every time I buy them they are going to last more than two days and yet they never do. But I tell myself whatever I buy from Trader Joe's is probably good for me, and probably good for the planet, so it's a win-win really.


I'm also currently very confused by Miley's most recent video, Wrecking Ball. I know I'm about ten days late on this, but the confusion remains, never the less. I understand that it's supposed to be a very "emotional video" and Miley's like totally sad and stuff and she wants us to "look past the nudity" and appreciate the music. But still.


Why is she riding a wrecking ball naked? I just can't get past it. And is she secretly wearing a diaper we can't see, because OUCH. And rolling in rubble in your whitey tighties? Put a bra on Miles, we don't need to see your Leslies bopping around. And licking the sledge hammer? She's so sad and destroyed she has to suck on a construction tool? What's going on with that? But most importantly, what do we think of Dr. Martens coming back in style?


Is it finally time for me to dig out my green flowered Dr. Marten clogs? Finalllly?


I'm also currently a little confused with Husker Nation as of late. Long story short, a clip from over two years was released this week of our head coach, Bo Pelini, telling all of the Nebraska fans to F-off. And it would appear I'm the only one who happened to find it pretty comical. I guess I'm just shocked I'm the only fan who knew all along Bo hated us. I thought the general consensus was that Bo hated everybody, didn't he eat his own brother, Carl, a few years ago?

Just look at the little sweetheart. I'm surprised there's not more footage.


I'm sure coaches all over the nation are currently calling in favors this week to make sure all of their "F you, fans!" footage is burned immediately. If Bo's not safe, who is?

Last but not least, the new lineup for SNL was released this week. Turns out Mr. AT&T does more that just chastise children. I'm really anxious to see this guy's other comedy chops because I thought he was pretty hilarious in the commercials. Good move, Lorne Michaels!




 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter