Head to Toe Chic

Introducing Angela from Head to Toe Chic.  Check out her fall wish list when you're finished below. I'm loving every item she's lusting over, especially the fall booties.


1. Why did you start blogging?
-I started blogging almost 2 years ago because I wanted something where I could channel my obsession with fashion (and to justify all the clothing purchases I make!). I look forward to blogging everyday and I love that it's something my husband and I do together (he's the photographer most of the time). Now if only I could get used to taking pictures in public...

2. Tell us a little bit about your fashion sense and some of your fashion icons.
-My fashion sense is usually causal, feminine, and trendy. I'm not afraid to try new things, and you will rarely see me without a chunky statement necklace! Some of my fashion icons are Rachel Zoe, and also some amazing bloggers like Kendi Everyday and Cupcakes & Cashmere.

3. What are some of your must-haves for fall?
-You can see my fall wish list on my blog! I'm definitely on the search for printed long sleeve dresses, comfortable ankle boots, and dark lipstick. I'm ready for cooler weather (and pumpkin beer!).



4. What have you learned most since you started blogging in the fashion world?
-I've learned not to be afraid to take chances when it comes to fashion, like mixing prints or trying out new trends. It might not always work out, but at least I tried! I also learned that I need to stay true to myself. It's easy to get caught up in the blogging world and wear something because you think other people might like it, instead of because you like it. And also, l learned I probably don't need that fourth bubble necklace...

5. Lastly, what is it that you most enjoy about the blogging world?
-Meeting new people! I've made some amazing friends from blogging (I've even met some of them in person). I also feel so lucky to be able to co-host a North Carolina blogger meetup (NC Blogger Buzz) every quarter with one of my friends. It's a great way for us to socialize and learn something from each other!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter