A tribute to Knox's first year of life. Now it's time to go nuts at his party, it's gonna get crazy up in Norfolk. And ps. if you'd like to hire me to make you a super sweet video let's chat. I prefer to be paid in gum or Gardettos. This of course can be negotiated.
Recently Added
Popular
-
My very first negative blog comment.Big day for the blog yesterday, huge! Not only did I hit my 420th post, but I also got my very firs…
-
Serendipitous WhimsicalityIntroducing Ellie from Serendipitous Whimsicality . She's a high school junior going on colleg…
-
Kitty cats.I got some big news today. I've been approved to be a foster home for cats, I am very excited. …
-
RUDY!I waited at least two days to discuss this. I told myself I wasn't going to, but I just can'…
-
TGIF, but for reals.Well I did it. I survived the seven day itch. I've officially been at this job longer than I wa…
-
Goals for MarchTalk about a dreary March day here in Chicago. Woof. It’s windy, it’s raining, it’s cold. Did I ji…
-
Summa SummaOh Summer where have you been all my life? These past few days have been delightful little teasers.…