Home Alone House


Hey there.
So did I mention this past weekend I drove by Kevin's house yet again?
I just can't get enough of the McCallister residence.
I plan on driving by at least once a week as soon as Christmas season is officially here.
Hopefully the owners don't start to get weirded out by the one Nebraska car that seems to creep 
by more and more frequently...
Because I would sure hate to have a restraining order this time of year.

Let's see, next up I wanted to mention to all of you iPhone lovers
about a really cool shop I stumbled across on Etsy.
It's called Luxury Cases.
But it should be called Uniquely Handcrafted Amazing Attention to Detail and Nicely Priced Cases.
But either name is fine, I guess.
Here's some of my favorites:

You can get either iPhone4 or iphone5 cases. And if you use the code: DAILYTAY10 
You can get 10% off. So hurry on over there and buy some early Christmas gifts.

Speaking of gifts, I've got another for you.
This one is slightly more alcohol related. Slightly...
I'm talking about Chelsea from Cardio and Cocktails. Read her hilarious recap below
regarding what cocktails are appropriate to drink for all sorts of various situations. 
She covers it all from Red Bull Vodkas to Fish Bowls to Tequila.
And it's pretty spot on. So grab yourself a drink and read on below....

Hey there Daily Tay readers!
My name is Chelsea and I blog over at Cardio and Cocktails
I am a healthy living blogger who is passionate about finding balance in life. I love learning and sharing about fitness and nutrition, but I also want to be able to enjoy a cocktail (or six). I want to be able to share my story with others and explore the world of healthy living together.  Now that we’ve gotten the intros out of the way, we can move on to the serious business of this guest post!
I am very excited to be here because I read The Daily Tay regularly and this girl is hilarious.  In keeping with her sloppyfun trip to Nebraska, I thought I would make a list of my five go to cocktails and the situations in which they are appropriate to drink!

1. My best bet cocktail is a vodka soda with a splash of pineapple (or you could go crazy and do a splash of cranberry).  This is a good pick because it is sweet but low in calories.  You should probably also ask for a couple maraschino cherries so that you can impress the masses with your tongue tying abilities.
2. Vodka and sugar-free Red Bull
This is the drink that you order when a situation calls for you to be up until 4 am dancing and singing (that would be every Monday and Thursday for me Smile).  The below pic is from a vodka Red Bull night, I think Whitney Houston would approve (posthumously of course).
3. Fish Bowls- 
these are perfect for a celebration or just when you are trying to attract attention from the rest of the bar.  
This was my drink of choice the night that my fiance and I got engaged!
4. Beer.  
This is usually my drink of choice when I know I’ve had too much to drink but I can’t bear to be without something in my hand.  I am not a beer drinker unless there is beer pong or flip cup to be played (national champ right here and by national I mean I only remember the games I’ve won).
5. Tequila.  
This is perfect for when you just need to be the life of the party (it’s not important that other people want you to be the life of their party- just go for it!).  People always claim that they had a bad experience with tequila and can’t go back but tequila’s knocked me down a few times and I just keep coming back.
As you can see, I am an expert on the intricacies of alcohol and how they can best be used in social settings.  Come on by and visit if you want to read about more of my escapades and the kinds of crazy workouts I have to do to maintain this crazy drinking habit.  
You can find me on Twitter @CardioNCocktail, on Facebook, or on Instagram at cardioandcocktails- let’s be friends!

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter